Random good picture Not show
1. Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes, till they're nice and crisp.
2. Bake them in a warm oven until risen and golden brown.
3. Cover the pot and bake for an hour.
4. Remove the cores, and bake the apples for 40 minutes.
5. Bake the bread in a hot oven for 45 minutes.
6. Cover the chicken with silver foil and bake.
7. Bake in a moderately hot oven.
8. Bake for ten minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden.
9. Bake until the pastry is crisp and golden.
10. Cover the fish loosely with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
11. You'll bake in that fleece jacket!
12. Bake the biscuits for 20-25 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned.
13. Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm with Greek yogurt.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Bake for 5-7 minutes in a preheated oven.
15. Bake for half an hour - the top should be crisp, and the underneath moist and succulent.
16. Nowadays, I bake my own bread rather than buy it.
17. Bake the cake in a preset oven.
18. Bake until the crust is golden.
19. Spread the mixture in the cake tin and bake for 30 minutes.
20. The bread will not bake if the fire is too small.
21. Bake until light golden and crisp around the edges and slightly soft in the centre.
22. The pottery was left to bake in the hot sun.
23. Ma Johnson always used to bake the best cookies.
24. Bake the pie for 30 minutes in a moderate oven.
25. The bricks are left in the kiln to bake.
26. Bake for 20 minutes in a conventional oven; 8 in a microwave.
27. Sally decided to bake him a cake.
28. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes.
29. Brush the aubergines with oil, add salt and pepper, and bake till soft. Meanwhile,(sentencedict.com) heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan.
30. He made a royal mess of the kitchen when he tried to bake a cake.