Random good picture Not show
1. Cover the pot and bake for an hour.
2. Cover the chicken with silver foil and bake.
3. Bake in a moderately hot oven.
4. Bake until the pastry is crisp and golden.
5. Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes, till they're nice and crisp.
6. Bake them in a warm oven until risen and golden brown.
7. Remove the cores, and bake the apples for 40 minutes.
8. Bake the bread in a hot oven for 45 minutes.
9. Bake for ten minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden.
10. Cover the fish loosely with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
11. Bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes.
12. You'll bake in that fleece jacket!
13. Bake for 5-7 minutes in a preheated oven.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Bake the cake in a preset oven.
15. Bake until the crust is golden.
16. Ma Johnson always used to bake the best cookies.
17. The bricks are left in the kiln to bake.
18. Sally decided to bake him a cake.
19. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes.
20. Bake the cake for 40 minutes.
21. Do you bake your own bread?
22. Bake the cake for 35 to 50 minutes.
23. Don't bake the cakes black.
24. The cakes will bake quickly.
25. Bakers bake in huge ovens.
26. Coat with bread crumbs and bake.
27. Carol, did you bake the cake for Jim's party?
28. He knows how to bake bricks.
29. Bake for 15-20 minutes, basting occasionally.
30. Brush the aubergines with oil, add salt and pepper, and bake till soft. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan.