Random good picture Not show
1. If he keeps bungling, he'll lose the job.
2. What bungling idiot wired up the plug like this!
3. You can't do a thing without bungling it.Sentencedict.com
4. Call it another case of bureaucratic bungling.
5. The government's bungling attempts to help have only worsened the refugees' plight.
6. " You're always bungling, Ah Chen!
7. That man is a bungling oaf.
8. China cannot be blind to the Kims’ bungling and bellicosity, nor welcome their nuclear ambitions.
9. Ignorance and bungling are better than wisdom and skill without love.
10. Well, your bungling has set the project back a month. Now try laughing that off!
11. Ignorance and bungling with love are better than wisdom and skill without love.
12. Here, the organization has had time to show its true colours, to show its inefficiency and its bungling.
13. Birns blames much of the conjecture and confusion on the bungling of government investigators.
14. It is too easy just to chalk this struggle up to bureaucratic bungling.
15. But the story of its development is full of the bungling that helps to give government a bad name.
16. 'Enough, too,'retorted George.'We'll all swing and sundry for your bungling.'
17. He had no training , no skills, he was just a big, bungling , useless lout!
18. Bola Yomm fell ill because of the contaminated air, but the bungling Koong also managed to poison himself.
More similar words: something like, glinting, English, jungle, sunglasses, single, glistening, seemingly, single out, wittingly, parking lot, increasingly, surprisingly, unrelentingly, cling, ruling, rolling, sibling, ceiling, inkling, milling, buckling, rambling, appalling, linguist, jostling, startling, compelling, sparkling, appealing.