Random good picture Not show
(1) The two processes are not analogous.
(2) The two situations are roughly analogous.
(3) The company is in a position closely analogous to that of its main rival.
(4) The report's findings are analogous with our own.
(5) The national debt is analogous with private debt.
(6) This proposal was analogous to/with the one we discussed at the last meeting.
(7) The present crisis is analogous with the situation immediately before the war.
(8) Moving clockwise, orange is analogous to red.
(9) The healthy kind is analogous to how the body treats a simple flesh wound.
(10) There is as it happens an Anglo-Saxon proverb analogous to Lord Acton's(sentence dictionary), but still significantly different.
(11) Analogous colors are those that lie next to one another on the wheel.
(12) Incidence is analogous to water pouring into a sink and outcidence is analogous to water leaving the sink via the plughole.
(13) They had done this using processes analogous to those which provided the energy of the Sun.
(14) This process is analogous to estimating, programming and monitoring a construction project.
(15) A self-sufficient settlement is analogous to a pin worker who must cut, bend, attach, and deliver by himself.
(16) Artificial-life researchers worldwide have produced and evolved systems analogous to whole rainforests full of synthetic organisms with complex interactions.
(17) Consider the partially analogous case of those disfigured by thalidomide.
(18) The gospel is not analogous to philosophical wisdom; it is folly to the worldly.
(19) The relationship is analogous to that in private markets between a seller with no alternative customer and a customer with no alternative supplier.
(20) This development is analogous with the known development of the comparable mass of ridges at Camber Castle.
(21) The difference is analogous to that between breakaway Protestantism and Catholicism, as rock was a breakaway from pop.
(22) Marine construction technology like this is very complex, somewhat analogous to trying to build a bridge under water.
(23) Sleep has often been thought of as being in some way analogous to death.
(24) The experience of mystic trance is in a sense analogous to sleep or drunkenness.
(25) Hacker believes that the position of women in society is analogous to that of minority groups such as immigrants and Blacks.
(26) The habit of opening milk bottle tops spread through several species of birds by an analogous cultural process.
(27) Firstly, the mean velocity profile may be liable to local instability, somewhat analogous to instability of laminar flow.
(28) The legal status of organisations such as these is analogous to that of a club.
(29) Cowan reasoned that the patterns in the visual cortex might be the result of an analogous instability in the neural activity.
(30) I have been arguing here for what might be termed appropriate research, analogous to the notion of appropriate technology.