Random good picture Not show
1. Her hair shone like burnished copper.
2. The clouds glowed like burnished gold.
3. The man is dull silver like burnished dirt on the heel of a hand.
4. The burnished copper shone bravely, having only the previous night survived unscathed a particularly concerted attack upon its person.
5. For nearly three years President Clinton has carefully burnished his crime-fighter credentials.
6. Her long dark hair brushed like burnished jet.
7. Burnished visuals are a plus in this memory piece about a boy growing up in Depression-era South Philadelphia.
8. The ground colour is a bright burnished silver with a black band across the eye from the nape of the neck.
9. From rich reds and burnished golds to rainbow hues, the selections are plentiful and the palette pretty.
10. And the burnished vintage settings in South Philadelphia look anything but depressed.
11. His burnished armour glinted in the light of the setting sun.
12. The legislative victory also burnished Putin's credentials as an economic reformer.
13. Some long shots burnished their chances, some favourites lost ground.
14. Lelyveld also shatters the attractive myth, burnished by Richard Attenborough's bio-pic, of the brave little man in a loincloth bringing down a mighty empire.
15. Burnished and bright and clean, as if for parade or inspection!
16. That reputation is bound to be burnished even more this year, now that Istanbul has been named the 2010 European Capital of Culture (a designation it shares with Essen, Germany, and Pecs[sentencedict.com], Hungary).
17. The colour of this phenomenon was like burnished, or new washed silver.
18. Some pots, the clay has been burnished by tea made over 400 years ago.
19. Way at the front end of the house red light came pouring through the tunnel and showed the lake burnished and menacing.
20. All the valve and operating fittings for the above locos were completed and burnished by hand at Wolverton Works Brass Shop.
21. Redness lights the interior of the submersible; the glow from dials and video screens reflects softly off the burnished titanium hull.
22. We trudged home at dusk when the city glows in burnished tones of copper and terra cotta.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The space underneath was filled with a harsh light of burnished gold.
24. In another, a chair by Carlos Bugatti, all walnut, tooled vellum and burnished pewter, glowed a dusty bronze.
25. It is frozen over and looks smooth and black, like burnished steel.
26. Her skin complemented her hair; she had an olive complexion which shone like burnished gold.
27. But we have trouble seeing them for what they really are because of the images burnished into our consciousness by movie-makers.
28. Others polished the blade until all the rust was removed and it glistened like burnished silver.
29. Non - rotating Stem with precision Acme threads and burnished finish . Valve suitable for horizontal installation.
30. It may be kilned to a slightly higher temperature after drying to attain a burnished color.
More similar words: burnish, furnish, burning, astonished, turn in, burner, burn up, burn out, turn into, furniture, vanish, finish, punish, Spanish, clownish, finnish, distinguished, astonish, finish up, admonish, diminish, punishment, finish with, astonishment, shed, bury, abashed, washed out, suburb, burst.