Random good picture Not show
1. The signal will be converted into digital code.
2. He was apparently quite converted from his anarchist views.
3. John has converted to Christianity.
4. We've converted from coal to gas central heating.
5. The house, a former barn, has been attractively converted.
6. They bought a converted mews.
7. Britain converted to a decimal currency system in 1971.
8. The pub is a converted warehouse.
9. Hot water is converted to electricity by a turbine.
10. Many people willingly converted to Buddhism.
11. They converted the spare bedroom into an office.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. That building has been converted into a school.
13. Water is converted into steam if it is boiled.
14. He's living in a converted loft in lower Manhattan.
15. The hotel is going to be converted into a nursing home.
16. She was converted to Christianity.
17. European missionaries converted thousands to Christianity.
18. She was soon converted to the socialist cause.
19. He is living in a converted barn.
20. I've converted to organic food.
21. We've converted the upstairs into an office.
22. Many large old houses have been converted into flats.
23. Mr White has converted to Buddhism.
24. He converted to Christianity that day.
25. He converted his truck into a mobile snack bar.
26. My daughter has converted me to pop music.
27. They converted an old stable into a comfortable house.
28. The stables have been imaginatively converted into offices.
29. The house has now been converted into flats.
30. He converted to Judaism when he got married.
More similar words: convert, diverted, converse, conversion, convergence, conversation, convey, convene, convention, convenient, convenience, inconvenient, conventional, inadvertent, convicted, constitutional convention, unconventional, inadvertently, convoluted, aborted, reportedly, inverse, convoy, convince, convict, wholeheartedly, convinced, convivial, revert, covert.