Random good picture Not show
1. I found his tone rather patronizing.
2. The voice was patronizing and affected, the accent artificial.
3. The program focuses on kids' interests without patronizing them.
4. I don't mean to sound patronizing.
5. The tone of the interview was unnecessarily patronizing.
6. He's always very patronizing towards my mother.
7. Burke's response seemed a little patronizing, though he undoubtedly hadn'tintended it that way.
8. It's that patronizing tone of hers that I can't bear.
9. Her tone is wifely, concerned, but not patronizing.
10. Olga seemed to be more patronizing than ever today.
11. To its critics, "affirmative action" is seen as patronizing to women and minorities.
12. What exactly did he see in this patronizing little squirt?
13. Love is not patronizing and charity isn't about pity, it is about love. Charity and love are the same - with charity you give love, so don't just give money but reach out your hand instead. Mother Teresa
14. These measures increased the sometimes petty and patronizing intervention of officials in poor families.
15. Under different circumstances, this would have sounded patronizing, a wilted bouquet tossed by a haughty victor.
16. When people give you that patronizing look, wink at'em.
17. I began patronizing secondhand bookstore.
18. Games start patronizing lot of fans to hang around in Akihabara.
19. Patronizing these actors was considered a sign of " refinement . ".
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. "All better now, are we?" he enquired in a patronizing manner hardly calculated to endear.
21. I was only trying to explain; I didn't want to sound patronizing.
22. Gesner, sniffing the advance of his adoring fans, suddenly became smug and rather patronizing.
23. In this situation, abject apologies in some respects remain complicit with the patronizing attitudes from which they attempt to disassociate themselves.
24. She could tell, especially that old lady with her patronizing smile: i used to play bridge with your grandmother Fermoyle.
25. The last thing I wanted was to relapse into the role of a patronizing objective observer.
26. He also lacked experience leading a large group, and he was sometimes abrasive and patronizing.
27. This is why the tone of his communications with me has that slightly patronizing and protective edge.
28. While a few felt that the social workers, were helpful and supportive an equal number considered them to be patronizing and authoritarian.
29. I simply cannot put up with your abjection to his patronizing tone.
30. Thinking of Juno as just a teenage comedy would be a truly patronizing misstep.
More similar words: patronize, patronise, patron, patronage, patronymic, matron, patrol, synchronize, synchronized, electronic, synchronization, electronics, ionize, agonize, colonize, harmonize, patriot, atrophy, antagonize, atrocity, patrician, patrimony, patriarch, ironic, atrocious, albatross, colonization, expatriate, patriotism, repatriate.