Random good picture Not show
(1) A four - day suspension was imposed on her.
(2) A long suspension bridge joins the two islands.
(3) She appealed against her suspension.
(4) Both sides are now working towards a suspension of hostilities.
(5) The car's suspension is so good that when you hit a pothole you hardly notice it.
(6) Another caution will result in his automatic suspension from the final.
(7) The poor suspension gives a rather bumpy ride.
(8) The fight led to his suspension from school.
(9) These events have led to the suspension of talks.
(10) The new model is fitted with computercontrolled suspension.
(11) This will bugger the rear suspension.
(12) He received a six-month suspension for unprofessional behaviour.
(13) He incurred a suspension on reduced pay.
(14) Some trains were so overloaded that their suspension collapsed.
(15) The car's improved suspension gives you a smoother ride.
(16) State - of - the - art suspension guarantees a smooth passage over the bumpiest road.
(17) The suspension is designed to cushion passengers from the effects of riding over rough roads.
(18) The local authorities decided to build a suspension bridge over the river.
(19) Our car was towed away to have its suspension overhauled.
(20) The active suspension system gives the car a very smooth ride.
(21) The efforts on closedown and suspension of small sugar refineries(http://sentencedict.com), small saccharin refineries and small paper mills are also being carried out in steps.
(22) The athlete could face a lengthy period of suspension if found guilty.
(23) The film version requires greater suspension of disbelief than the book.
(24) The footballer is likely to receive a three-match suspension following an incident in yesterday's game.
(25) The union is protesting about the suspension of a restaurant worker .
(26) The suspension of fighting is to take effect at 6 am on Monday.
(27) A strike by British Airways ground staff has led to the suspension of flights between London and Manchester.
(28) Grima has started to work off his eight - match suspension.
(29) The minister warned that any civil servant not at his desk faced immediate suspension.
(30) The management have agreed to begin pay talks as a quid pro quo for suspension of strike action.
More similar words: pension, suspend, suspended, tension, dimension, extension, dimensions, comprehension, condescension, suspect, suspicion, expensive, propensity, dispensable, indispensable, mansion, expansion, compensation, suspicious, consensus, spend, expense, density, forensic, spending, offensive, compensate, sensitive, extensive, defensive.