Random good picture Not show
1) It was foolhardy to go swimming alone.
2) He paid for the foolhardy act with his life.
3) It would be foolhardy to sail in weather like this.
4) It would be foolhardy to try and predict the outcome of the talks at this stage.
5) They were very foolhardy to jump off the bus while it was still moving.
6) I thought the idea was totally foolhardy.
7) He accepted he'd been grossly stupid and foolhardy.
8) Call it foolhardy or brilliant or shocking or crazy.
9) Buying an airline seemed foolhardy and unnecessarily ostentatious: it affronted his sense of proportion.
10) It would be foolhardy to try and reach Chimneys, alone and on foot, in this weather.
11) Owen cursed himself for having been so foolhardy as to get involved in this affair.
12) I drove to the hospital at a foolhardy speed, arriving just after my wife.
13) It was foolhardy to take the plane up alone, with so little flying experience.
14) I thought it foolhardy and told my colleague John so.
15) What happened next was a classic example of foolhardy daring which very nearly came badly unstuck.
16) Let's be foolhardy and assume the best.
17) Only the English can be so foolhardy.
18) It was foolhardy to have refused.
19) Evil - doers always act in foolhardy manner.
20) Sailing the Atlantic in such a tiny boat wasn't so much brave as foolhardy.
21) When he tested an early vaccine on himself, some described the act as foolhardy.
22) And despite the censorship, some letters were bold to the point of foolhardy.
23) Without specialist financial advice, obtaining such a large amount; of credit could prove foolhardy in the extreme.
24) Small wonder if their son grew up with a taste for chivalrous pursuits, warlike deeds and sometimes foolhardy enterprise.
25) Holding onto a moving car while wearing skates is illegal and foolhardy.
26) Alarmed, and thinking that my President needed me, I dashed to get there, driving at foolhardy speed.
27) The mines were dangerous, the mines were not to be left open as an invitation to any foolhardy visitor.
28) As you said,[http://sentencedict.com/foolhardy.html] it is in the nature of young men to be foolhardy and impetuous.
29) The country was in such huge debt that any spending proposals looked foolhardy.
30) She says what she honestly believes in a brave, even foolhardy manner.
More similar words: fool, tardy, foolish, pearl harbor, philharmonic, foolishly, foolproof, jeopardy, fool around, fool's errand, double jeopardy, hard, hardly, orchard, hardware, boarding school, hardship, hardness, hardly any, hard copy, hardly ever, hard and fast, hard knocks, hard-pressed, hardworking, sturdy, food, foot, on foot, football.