Random good picture Not show
1. I was incredibly hyper. I couldn't sleep.
2. Sometimes I can be hyper and sometimes I can be reserved, it just depends.
3. She was given a dose of Hyper. 30 from her first-aid kit and sent to the neurologist.
4. Sometimes he gets so hyper you can't talk to him.
5. The kids are really hyper today - I think I'm going to send them outside.
6. It includes hyper correction, ignorance of basis andretarded evaluation system.
7. T-1 (3 mm) solid state lamp. Hyper red. Lens type water clear.
8. The hyper real entity characterized by B spline and quadruplex parameters is of much importance and great value in the solution of space field.
9. My hyper - tensive patient had stopped her diuretic on the advice of an Internet chat room.
10. Nokia : We use a new Active hyper focal distance system for video.
11. The unite of hyper - differentiation and hyper - integration of academic sphere is becoming mightiness'trend in modern society.
12. Methods: Nine cases with anticonvulsant hyper - sensitivity syndrome that were hospitalized form 1996 to 2002 were analyzed.
13. Based on Hyper Elasto technology the new top sheet matched with upgraded Carbo Sponge offers extra-ordinary playing properties.
14. Non-well-founded set theory is to study circular or hyper sets.
15. No, don't give Luke any candy - it'll make him hyper.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I don't let him have sweet fizzy drinks because they tend to make him hyper.
17. Alexis's hot pants, ￡30; top ￡25, Juliette Spatchett at Hyper Hyper.
18. I saw her later in my office because the Hyper. 30 had no effect.
19. Mitchell had forgotten she chattered a lot, this inflated gaiety, whenever she was hyper or high.
20. Objective To observe the reversing effect of extended release felodipine tablet on left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) in hyper tension.
21. The most common form of dermatitis is Atopic Eczema, a general allergic , hyper - sensitivity to allergens.
22. Conclusion Pneumomediastinum or pneumothorax is mainly caused by the intrapulmonary hyper - pressure and fracture of pulmonary bubbles.
23. The system of sediment - interstitial water in typical inner - city hyper - eutrophic lake in Wuhan City was studied.
24. Enjoy three entrancing game modes with Power Gems and Hyper Cubes.
25. On T 2 - weighted imaging , spinal marrow manifested hyper - signal intensity in 80 % LL and 70 % ML.
26. Existing multimedia data models such as the of multimedia data model based on the of Non First Normal Form (NF2), object oriented data models and hyper media data models do not meet the needs of MGIS.
27. This IE contains a PDCP sequence number and a hyper frame number.
28. The second order optical nonlinearity of 7 hydroxyquinoline (7HQ) was investigation by using hyper Rayleigh scattering (HRS) method.
29. After 12 long years, the core language of the world wide web (HTML or Hyper Text Markup Language) is finally undergoing a major revision with the release of HTML5.
30. Rapid Compression - Realize significant time savings when running Setup Squeezer on dual - core and hyper - threaded machines.