Random good picture Not show
1. There's been a lot of hype around/surrounding his latest film.
2. Everyone at school used to hype each other up about men all the time.
3. They tried to hype up their goods by the lottery.
4. The public were not fooled by all the hype the press gave the event.
5. There was so much hype beforehand that it would have been difficult for the film to match up to/with our expectations of it.
6. You won't want to hype me up again.
7. The hype and fervor surrounding the event positively invited scepticism.
8. He will hype for you, if you don't agree to my arrangement.
9. The director is just using the controversy to hype his movie.
10. The hype and fervour surrounding the event positively invited scepticism.
11. There was so much publicity and hype beforehand, that the performance itself was a touch anticlimactic.
12. I don't believe all the hype about how good the French team will be this season.
13. I know how to do, try not to hype me.
14. We are certainly seeing a lot of hype by some companies.
15. Despite the media hype , I found the film very disappointing.
16. We had to hype the film to attract the financiers.
17. A great deal of media hype surrounded the release of the group's latest CD.
18. Above all, don't believe the hype.
19. The technology of sound recording has also attracted hype.
20. Self-absorbed media hype went only so far.
21. What is all the hype about, anyway?
22. People went to see the movie because of all the hype.
23. The movie failed to live up to all the hype.
24. Some experts are concerned that the new drug won't live up to all the hype.
25. They're so lacking in confidence in the attraction of the games they televise that they feel they have to hype up with some hysterical commentator in order to get anyone to watch them.
26. They're so lacking in confidence in the attraction of the games they televise that they feel they have to hype up with some hysterical commentator in.
27. She took pills to keep her awake, to help her sleep, to calm her down and to hype her up.
28. The company is anxious to play down the media hype.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. attraction of the games they televise that they feel they have to hype up with some hysterical commentator in order to get anyone to watch them.
30. I've been put off reading the book by all the hype.