Random good picture Not show
1. Time is a great healer but a poor beautician.
2. You pay the beautician in charge when you check the bill .
3. She was working double hours as a beautician.
4. The 19-year-old beautician froze when the creepy-crawly suddenly appeared before her eyes - and she lost control of her Ford Fiesta.sentencedict.com
5. He dumped his beautician wife Jewel for her three years ago - but his relationship with Tessa has now ended.
6. The beautician who used to address them thinks that altogether there were four or five.
7. She has been a beautician in a film crew.
8. Cao Cao: Go to beauty parlour when beautician.
9. My wife goes to a beautician and gets her nails and hair done together.
10. Beautician ( Senior ), clothing models ( primary ) training.
11. Claire Ashman, a beautician from Choppington in Northumberland, subsequently gave birth to a boy, Carlton, now five.
12. Now the beautician is doing the last step - moisturizing.
13. Miss Fang is a beautician as well as a hair stylist.
14. Don't worry , sir. The beautician will be free in a few minutes.
15. They are autographed to my aunt, who worked as a beautician in Hollywood for many years.
16. In the meantime, Sunny is treated to regular weekly massages, hairdos and other beautician treatments.
17. There are three pools; indoor, outdoor and jacuzzi; a beauty area with a hairdresser, massage facilities and beautician.
18. Time may be a great healer , but it's a poor beautician .
19. I am a foot taller than Napoleon and twice of the weight of Twiggy ; on my only visit to a beautician, the women said she found my face a challenge.
More similar words: beautify, beautiful, optician, politician, theoretician, beauty, mathematician, magician, musician, patrician, physician, technician, electrician, pediatrician, precaution, official, authoritarian, judicial, officially, confucian, authentic, superficial, unofficial, judiciary, insouciant, automatic, artificial, beneficial, utilitarian, insouciance.