Random good picture Not show
1. I want the dietician to see her.
2. The dietician will give advice so that each individual is given adequate nourishment.
3. The dietician at the hospital will be able to help you.
4. Tony Carpenter, a dietician, says it's vital they drink as much fluid as they can get.
5. Beth the dietician was a dilemma.
6. A good dietician will insist on a check up BEFORE prescribing you a diet.
7. His wife , a biochemist , was a dietician at a research institute.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Various paramedical staff may be members of the team, commonly the physiotherapist and dietician, although others may be involved.
9. Speaking of carrots, there is another important role the caddie performs nowadays, that of dietician.
10. Other jobs in the field that fill the bill for low pressure and competition, with shorter work weeks, include dietician, dental hygienist, speech pathologist, occupational therapist and chiropractor.
11. It is absolutely not something that should be tried without support from a dietician.
12. The best advice is to consult your doctor or a dietician.
More similar words: theoretician, optician, beautician, politician, mathematician, musician, magician, physician, patrician, technician, electrician, pediatrician, asceticism, diet, dietary, official, officially, judicial, confucian, judiciary, unofficial, superficial, insouciant, beneficial, artificial, insouciance, beneficiary, confucianism, heretic, judicial review.