Random good picture Not show
1. To return to Franklin, this didactically waggish man blandly assured English readers that it was grand to see the whales leap like salmon up the falls of Niagara.
2. One waggish employee at a Waterstones in Manchester reportedly declared they would remain open despite the ruckus.
3. The house had been facetiously named by some waggish officer.
4. It has the waggish adorableness and the tripping-and-falling roughhouse of other animated films, but it's also a work of tragic nostalgia.
5. During this melancholy pause , the turnkey read his newspaper with a waggish look.
6. Muskrat Castle as the house has been facetiously named by some waggish officer.
7. Muskrat Castle, as the house had Been facetiously named By some waggish officer.
8. Muskrat Castle as the house has been facetiously named by some waggish officer - James Fenimore Cooper.