Random good picture Not show
1. Truman ordered the development of the hydrogen bomb accelerated.
2. The main source of helium-3 is in fact hydrogen bomb recycling!
3. The Soviet Union tested its own hydrogen bomb within a year, and the nuclear arms race escalated further.
4. Which scientist was eager to make the hydrogen bomb?
5. Do you know when China's first hydrogen bomb was exploded?
6. After success of hydrogen bomb, scientists turned to face controlled nuclear fusion connected to mi.
7. United States detonated her first hydrogen bomb, at Eniwetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands in mid - Pacific.
8. She called the hydrogen bomb the ultimate detergent — an obvious Freudian slip.
9. In 1961, the Soviet Union tested a hydrogen bomb with a force estimated at 58 megatons.
10. A hydrogen bomb has a built-in atomic bomb, which is needed to trigger the fusion reaction.
11. Might it not be the equivalent of a small hydrogen bomb?
12. The heat released in this reaction, which is like a controlled hydrogen bomb explosion, is what makes the star shine.
13. The large scale release of fusion energy has so far occurred only in stars and in the hydrogen bomb.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He seems convinced of the inherent stability of the hydrogen bomb - after all, he does build the damn things.
15. On 12 July 1953, when the Soviet Union exploded its first hydrogen bomb, equilibrium was restored.
16. If the small atom bomb went up, so then would the hydrogen bomb.
17. This combination of uranium and hydrogen is called a " hydrogen bomb ".
18. At Eniwetok Atoll , in the Pacific, the USA detonated the first hydrogen bomb.
19. The first stage from 1955 to 1978, the success has developed the atomic bomb, the hydrogen bomb and the nuclear-powered submarine, has established a set of quite complete nuclear industry system.
20. Take, for example, Edward Teller, the father of the hydrogen bomb.
More similar words: chondrogenesis, hydrometer, hydrophobia, progeny, nitrogen, bomb, hydrate, hydrant, dehydrate, bombing, bombshell, carbohydrate, bombastic, cogent, photogenic, boysenberry, on board, rainbow, intelligence agency, abominable, abomination, combat, aplomb, combine, together, combined, go together, somberly, all together, get together.