Synonym: tap, water faucet, water tap. Similar words: carbohydrate, grant, warrant, vagrant, frantic, fragrant, tolerant, warranty. Meaning: ['haɪdrənt] n. 1. a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask 2. a discharge pipe with a valve and spout at which water may be drawn from the mains of waterworks.
Random good picture Not show
1. In 1906, a fire hydrant saved the city.
2. She was built like a fire hydrant.
3. It was as if a fire hydrant burst directly upon a group of thirsty street urchins.
4. Water had to be ferried from the nearest hydrant using a bowser.
5. No hydrant system at this airport.
6. You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
7. The teenager wrapped his car around the fire hydrant.
8. On every floor there is a fire hydrant.
9. Ideal for use with client's existing hydrant meter hookup.
10. Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.
11. In the cold and freezing area, preventing hydrant pipes congealment and heat preservation is a very important problem in the architectural feedwater and drainage design.
12. Fire hydrant system and sprinkling system should be connected by galvanized steel pipe of threaded connection.
13. Takes upward thrust when opening hydrant valve and reduces operating torque.
14. No feeding pump is foreseen for external fire hydrant system.
15. Each individual hydrant and valve shall incorporate a label to designate its function.
16. A fountain of water gushed from the broken fire hydrant.
17. It is not lawful to park in front of a hydrant.
18. At the same time I started approvals to move a fire hydrant, which is even more critical.
19. The water poured from the sky as though a fire hydrant had been opened.
20. Miguel eased his car forward a little and slipped into a dark spot by a gurgling hydrant.
21. Enter the hardware shop and buy the wrench, exit and walk over to the fire hydrant.
22. The limit is the size of the hose, not how much the hydrant can deliver.
23. Ideas flowed out of me like water out of a Brooklyn fire hydrant in the midst of a summer heat wave.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Mr. Huang used water that had leaked out of a hydrant to wash his motor scooter.
25. The main material it sells includes: fire hydraulic giant, fire hose, indoor and outdoor fire hydrant, fire box 1211 and 302 fire extinguisher, etc.
26. Ramp Control , UN 001, is there any fuel hydrant at gate 2?
27. Yet their summers more likely involve city recreation centers, steamy blacktop, or a splash in a public pool or a fire hydrant turned fountain.
28. At no time is there parking next to a fire hydrant.
29. Operating range of water systems categories: fire box system, a variety of pump adapter, indoor and outdoor fire hydrant, wet alarm valve, water flow indicator, sprinkler head.
30. I thought swimming was running through an open fire hydrant.
More similar words: carbohydrate, grant, warrant, vagrant, frantic, fragrant, tolerant, warranty, immigrant, exuberant, quarantine, blackcurrant, drag, draw, drama, draft, drain, draw out, draw in, drawer, drag on, drag in, draw on, draw up, drawing, withdraw, dramatic, draw back, withdrawal, dramatically.