Random good picture Not show
1. He appeared, surrounded by his numerous progeny.
2. His numerous progeny are scattered all over the country.
3. These stories have produced progeny of their own.
4. Connolly's book is the progeny of an earlier TV series.
5. He was surrounded by his numerous progeny.
6. Their progeny mate inside the fig before the young females disperse to new figs.
7. Foreign currency profits translated into tuition for the progeny of the high command.
8. The progeny from that chance cross yielded a triticale that was not only short but was much less sensitive to day length.
9. The salmons' progeny will be large enough to catch by next summer.
10. They die unmated and without progeny.
11. The queen can choose the sex of her progeny.
12. We are dooming our progeny by ruining the environment.
13. Successive progeny from the same dam often shown heavy infections.
14. Lastly, we sum up the research progeny, and indicate several problems needed to be solved.
15. At last, bearing in her arms the infant progeny of Jove , she reached Lycia, weary with her burden and parched with thirst.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. By the analysis on progeny obtained from different crossing designs in single pistillate castor-oil plants, it is determined that single pistillate character is controlled by nucleus genes.
17. A radon progeny continuous monitor was developed.
18. Here's hoping it and its northbound progeny avoid the windshields of southbound college students.
19. The progeny resembled one of the other of the parents.
20. Davis was never loquacious on the subject of his progeny.
21. But strange occurrences prompt them each to wonder whether Xorandor's progeny may not again be interfering with human activities.
22. The courts quashed the plans on the grounds that the progeny would be hybrids, with no rights under the law.
23. The computer will simultaneously display a range of mutant progeny of the biomorph, differing from it in shape and/or colour pattern.
24. The human tells the computer which one of the current litter of progeny to breed from.
25. Most of the time, no plants emerged, and in the few that did, the progeny were sterile.
26. The role of the human eye was limited to selecting, among randomly mutated progeny over many generations of cumulative evolution.
27. Arab blood is pure and highly prepotent: it has the capacity to mix with virtually any other breed and effect an improvement in the resulting progeny.
28. With an increase in female parasitiod density, there was a corresponding increase in pupal parasitization rate and the average number of progeny per parasitized pupae.
29. Fusion is in, not only as an abstract fashion concept, but in that most grounded of realities: mixed-blood people who walk, talk, and produce even more multiracial progeny.
30. Genetic analysis indicated that the API gene was genetically delivered to the progeny and non-segregation lines began to appear in T4.
More similar words: program, programme, programming, progressive, deny, together, go together, groggy, altogether, get together, all together, abrogate, arrogance, together with, surrogate, huddle together, bring together, derogatory, piece together, gene, genre, agent, legend, agenda, oxygen, urgent, gently, gender, agency, urgency.