Random good picture Not show
1. The casual lawyer is telling his story somberly seemingly unaware of any of the hubbub around us.
2. It is a warning that should be taken somberly.
3. Mary's eyes were on me strangely, somberly.
4. He stared at her somberly as she approached him.
5. An armed honor guard of two soldiers stares somberly ahead.
6. US presidential race hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton walked somberly into a press conference Tuesday and stood before microphones. Reporters tensed, sensing something big might be afoot.
7. He stated forthrightly and somberly: "Tonight we have lost trace of an Air France airplane with 228 people on board, passengers and crew.
8. "I see," the young man replied, somberly observing his daughter's pointed thrashing.
9. US presidential race hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton walked somberly into a press conference Tuesday and stood before microphones.
10. "We head south[sentencedict.com], " she said somberly. "The city lies ahead. "
11. As Zidane walked off the field somberly , I didn't know whether he was just wiping his sweat, even though I believe he was crying.
12. "I've been able to do so many things, " Odom said, somberly and softly shaking his head. "So many things.
13. I do wonder why Mr. Langhorn came here tonight, " she added somberly, glancing across the room toward him and frowning."
More similar words: beachcomber, cumbersome, elderly, formerly, properly, tenderly, underlying, number, timber, member, chamber, remember, november, december, limber up, lumbering, a number of, membership, any number of, gas chamber, to the number of, account number, a large number of, bomb, combat, aplomb, combine, bombing, overlap, combined.