Random good picture Not show
1. He produced cogent reasons for the change of policy.
2. There were perfectly cogent reasons why Julian Cavendish should be told of the Major's impending return.
3. She put forward some cogent reasons for abandoning the plan.
4. We read no cogent outcries from illiterates.
5. Those are important questions that deserve cogent answers.
6. There are cogent reasons why the constitution drafters decided to generalize rather than to particularize.
7. I agree, and this can stand as a cogent it incomplete description of what is meant by a political homosexuality.
8. The court will require clear, cogent evidence before its decision can be changed.
9. Defence could muster cogent arguments to maintain an unusually high level of expenditure.
10. But Gore is the establishment's choice for a cogent political reason.
11. On the threshold of war there is always cogent justification for entering it.
12. There are some cogent reasons for using paper sludge, he claims.
13. His assessment may be the most cogent and logical around today.
14. The lawyer's cogent arguments convince the jury.
15. Q : Which desires are cogent?
16. She presented cogent arguments to the jury.
17. Other are more cogent, such as a physician's note.
18. The result is a cogent explanation of inflation.
19. Nancy's speech was very cogent.
20. Croly's writings provided progressives with their most cogent arguments in behalf of positive legislation.
21. Energy - saving fall bad news wants cogent solve standard and statistical problem.
22. This is offering a cogent evidence for enhancing sports teaching reform in higher education institutions.
23. Democritus’ atomism represents a cogent attempt at unifying the thought of earlier philosophers.
24. One, capture a key to make innovation, cogent strengthen talent team to build 1.
25. Inaudible victims do not win compassionate co-workers with the ease of those who can articulate their needs in cogent words.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The orchestra is severely stretched to maintain any sort of cogent line, and the fantasy of the work is all but lost.
27. Mark Bassey on trombone and lain Dixon on reeds Punchy and cogent music, with occasional flashes of humour.
28. Think for farmer brother more, about the interest of cogent protection farmer.
29. Lead a cadre to want in clean-fingered self-discipline respect especially as Party member cadre cogent accomplish " 4 careful " .
30. In job of synergism of this depletion of numbers, consciousness of cogent aggrandizement competition.
More similar words: progeny, nitrogen, photogenic, chondrogenesis, agent, urgent, gently, exigent, pungent, indigent, diligent, indulgent, divergent, insurgent, negligent, stringent, tangential, gentleness, contingent, diligently, intelligent, intransigent, intelligence agency, cognitive, recognize, recognised, recognition, together, go together, get together.