Similar words: thermometer, kilometer, speedometer, hydrophobia, syndrome, meter, cemetery, diameter. Meaning: [haɪ'drɑmɪtə(r) /-'drɒm-] n. a measuring instrument for determining the specific gravity of a liquid or solid.
Random good picture Not show
1. When this happens take a hydrometer reading and if the gravity is about 1010 syphon the beer into the wine cube.
2. A hydrometer for measuring the specific gravity of urine.
3. Baume hydrometer: Hydromter for industrial use, invented by the French chemist Antoine Baume , to determine the specific gravity (relative density) of liquidss.
4. A curve fitting and revising Methods: To hydrometer grain analysis is presented, and proved good satisfactory.
5. Hydrometer : An instrument used for measuring the specific gravity of a liquid or solution.
6. Check your specific gravity by putting the sanitized hydrometer right in the container.
7. Such damage is usually found to have been caused by hydrometer misuse, especially with symthetic separators.
8. Such damage is usually found to have been caused by hydrometer misuse, especially with synthetic separators.
9. Three conventional methods for measurement of petroleum density are described in the present paper. They are pycnometer method, hydrometer method and digital densimeter method.
More similar words: thermometer, kilometer, speedometer, hydrophobia, syndrome, meter, cemetery, diameter, come to terms with, hydrant, hydrate, dehydrate, carbohydrate, meteoric, comet, come to, income tax, come true, sometime, come from, sometimes, come to life, something, come through, something of, monochrome, et cetera, veteran, something like, something else.