Synonym: aboveboard, candidly, frankly. Similar words: costly, mostly, nest, honor, phone, touch on, catch on, telephone. Meaning: ['ɑnɪstlɪ /'ɒn-] adv. 1. (used as intensives reflecting the speaker's attitude) it is sincerely the case that 2. in an honest manner.
Random good picture Not show
(3) Please tell me what you honestly think.
(4) But did you honestly think we wouldn't notice?
(5) I honestly don't know how old my parents are.
(6) I honestly don't know.
(7) I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
(8) Honestly, if you are not willing to sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love.
(9) Honestly, you're impossible at times!
(10) Quite honestly/frankly, the thought of it terrified me.
(11) I do feel for you, honestly.
(12) Honestly! Whatever will they think of next?
(13) He answered openly and honestly without hesitation or equivocation.
(14) Honestly, you might have told me!
(15) Can you honestly say you're sorry?
(16) I appreciate your concern , but honestly, I'm fine.
(17) Honestly! What a thing to do!
(18) Quite honestly, I couldn't care less what they do.
(19) Didn't prevaricate but answered forthrightly and honestly.
(20) I can't believe he got that money honestly.
(21) I honestly can't remember a thing about last night. Sentencedict.com
(22) I didn't tell anyone, honestly!
(23) I'm paraphrasing but this is honestly what he said.
(24) Honestly, that's all the money I've got!
(25) Honestly, you'd think she'd have asked you first!
(26) Did you honestly expect me to believe that?
(27) It was intended as a compliment, honestly!
(28) Did you honestly think I would agree to that?
(29) I hope that money was honestly come by.
(30) He's not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, 'cause I honestly don't know how to live without you.
More similar words: costly, mostly, nest, honor, phone, touch on, catch on, telephone, switch on, fitness, witness, awareness, business, wilderness, on business, willingness, businessman, effectiveness, consciousness, softly, gently, partly, shortly, lightly, quietly, tightly, greatly, strictly, slightly, directly.