Random good picture Not show
(1) The population of the village has remained remarkably homogeneous.
(2) The unemployed are not a homogeneous group.
(3) Somalia is an ethnically and linguistically homogeneous nation.
(4) They are homogeneous people.
(5) Computers check whether each text is stylistically homogeneous.
(6) Women are not a homogeneous group.
(7) Horizontal competition between homogeneous enterprises. 2.
(8) The poor are not a homogeneous group.
(9) The world comes to appear homogeneous, isotropic, decentered.
(10) The demand for sport is not a homogeneous demand.
(11) In brightness masking(Sentencedict.com), a homogeneous bright field is used after the target word.
(12) However, it is not in reality a homogeneous, tightly knit electronic world community.
(13) Despite his defeat, Labour is more homogeneous than it has ever been.
(14) Separate political playpens based on homogeneous constituencies force people apart, not together.
(15) The largest homogeneous group voting in favour was the urban middle class and that against was the rural poor.
(16) Homogeneous catalysts are compounds of metals that dissolve in the reaction mixture and which must be separated from it at the end.
(17) Homogeneous, repetitive units are braced, by triangulation, to form a continuous space grid.
(18) Only in the homogeneous white population of the United Provinces of the River Plate did independence seem secure.
(19) Educators try to put pupils of similar abilities into classes because they believe that this homogeneous grouping is advisable.
(20) Without foreign or extraneous admixture; free from anything not properly pertaining to it; homogeneous, unalloyed.
(21) Technical problems To the naked eye the brain has a disturbingly homogeneous appearance.
(22) The oceans To the prejudiced eyes of land-bound humans the oceans seem like one continuous mass, homogeneous as outer space.
(23) Imperialism focused on one or two natural resources, thus creating a homogeneous agricultural proletariat, all doing the same labouring job.
(24) The plural is important here for there can be no single or homogeneous strategy against racism because racism itself is never homogeneous.
(25) First consider displacements in a flat three-dimensional space, which is one sort of isotropic homogeneous space.
(26) Even such popular futurists as Alvin and Heidi Toffler generally subsume women into a homogeneous, unisex future.
(27) There could be millions of pools, each of which held mortgages with particular characteristics, each pool in itself homogeneous.
(28) However, we shall be principally interested in phase equilibria involving homogeneous mixtures-that is solutions.
(29) Then, when the data have been collected, the respondents are grouped into homogeneous categories according to their scores for selected variables.
(30) The consequence of this availability of time and support for professional development is not a homogeneous staff.
More similar words: homograph, erroneous, homozygous, extraneous, spontaneous, chondrogenesis, spontaneously, miscellaneous, extemporaneous, simultaneously, generous, instantaneous, homophone, homosexual, cogent, trichomoniasis, cogency, progeny, pathogen, nitrogen, photogenic, hallucinogen, hydrogen bomb, gene, venomous, genetic, general, generic, genetics, generate.