Random good picture Not show
1. Homozygous races do not segregate on selfing.
2. The homozygous form is fatal.
3. The homozygous mutations of ASPM gene are the most common cause of MCPH and lead to microcephaly and mental retardation.
4. Conclusion Compound homozygous mutations R450H and D727E lead to CH. Compound heterozygous mutations R450H and D727E may be the cause of subclinical hypothyroidism.
5. These two fruit flies are homozygous for red eye color.
6. Homozygous mutant mice showed expected ratio and no obvious defect in sizes and morphologies at all embryonic stages examined.
7. Homozygote (homozygous) --- An individual or genotype with identical alleles at a given locus on a pair of homologous chromosomes.
8. Homozygous tetraploid is a relatively balanced system, the continued selection is invalid.
9. Objective : To study the pathogenesis of a homozygous patient with familial hypercholesterolemia.
10. The paper introduces the breeding methods of the homozygous two-type line, temporary maintainer line and complete sterile line with a recessive epistasis nuclear male sterile.
11. Altogether, half the offspring will be homozygous at that particular locus.
12. Insect bioassay results showed that these homozygous lines had significant inhibition to brown planthopper.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. C 677 T homozygous MTHFR mutation in 4 % , and oral contraceptive use in 22 %.
14. Results A homozygous mutation at exon 13 of the proband was found by parallel TGGE. Homozygous and heterozygous mutations were also found in the family by parallel TGGE.
15. When an organism is homozygous dominant it has two dominant genes.
16. Of course, as for any other trait, it may be impossible for any one homozygous genotype to achieve the optimum.
17. The overall probability for a patient with Crohn's disease being homozygous for the major locus for Crohn's disease was 0.07.
18. In the higher liability classes the probability of an affected individual being heterozygous or homozygous for the major allele was about 0.10.
19. Children with a specific type of the condition — homozygous alpha thalassaemia — are 60 per cent less likely to develop SMA when suffering from malaria.
20. The kind of mating, using as one parent a known homozygous recessive, is called a testcross.
21. The two options available to us for treating children with very severe homozygous form of the disease are to one either perform LDL apheresis.
22. Dominant allele: an allele, which has the same effect on the phenotype of an organism, whether the organism is homozygous or heterozygous for the gene.
23. A gene can have many alleles and individuals can have a homozygous or heterozygous genotype.
24. Thus most mutations show in the phenotype only when they are homozygous.
25. If the dog has two copies of the allele ( homozygous ), the dilution is much stronger.
26. Conclusions The proband of lamellar ichthyosis in this family shows loss of transglutaminase1activity, which is resulted from a truncated transglutaminase1coded by the homozygous mutant TGM1gene.
27. Determine if parental samples P 1 and P 2 are pure - breeding lines ( homozygous at each gene locus ).
28. F 1 females could be backcrossed to the male homozygous recessive parent.
29. Their newborn daughter died last year from a devastating dwarfism - related disease called homozygous achondroplasia.
30. An allele does not care if it is in a half - blooded ( heterozygous ) or pure - blooded ( homozygous ) individual.
More similar words: homophone, homograph, homosexual, trichomoniasis, analogous, venomous, autonomous, polygon, billy goat, go up, happy-go-lucky, vigour, dig out, hang out, hangout, ring out, bring out, holding out, whom, working out, home, no more, at home, homage, fathom, promote, homeland, tomorrow, homework, homeless.