Random good picture Not show
(1) Pregnant women with trichomoniasis may delier a low birthweight ( less than fie pounds ) or premature infant.
(2) Trichomoniasis is a risk factor for development of post - hysterectomy cellulitis.
(3) A. Trichomoniasis, the third most common cause of vaginitis, is caused by the flagellated protozoan, Trichomonas vaginalis. The disorder is virtually always sexually transmitted.
(4) For intestinal and parenteral amebiasis, vaginal trichomoniasis and anaerobic infections.
(5) Trichomoniasis, caused by the parasite , Trichomonas vaginalis infects more than 170 million people worldwide each year.
(6) Trichomoniasis in women ranges from an asymptomatic state to a severe, acute, inflammatory disease.
(7) A synthetic antimicrobial drug, C6H 9N 3O 3(sentencedict.com), used in the treatment of vaginal trichomoniasis and intestinal amebiasis.
(8) The curative effect of mandilic acid supp in treating vaginal trichomoniasis is alike with metronidazole Supp.
(9) 448 million new infections of curable sexually transmitted (syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia and trichomoniasis) infections occur yearly.
(10) STIs are a common problem worldwide. They include chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, trichomoniasis, and genital herpes.
(11) HIV transmission is definitely increased by chancroid and may be more likely in the presence of herpes, syphilis, trichomoniasis , and possibly other STDs.
(12) According to 2005 WHO estimates, 448 million new cases of curable STIs (syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia and trichomoniasis) occur annually throughout the world in adults aged 15-49 years.
(13) The men were diagnosed with either chlamydial infection or gonorrhea, while the women had one of these STDs or infection with vaginal trichomoniasis.
(14) According to 1999 WHO estimates, 340 million new cases of curable STIs (syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia and trichomoniasis) occur annually throughout the world in adults aged 15-49 years.
More similar words: homeostasis, homophone, rich, homograph, homosexual, enrich, dichotomy, colonial, as is, be rich in, basis, oasis, colonialism, enrichment, emphasis, promontory, monitor, admonish, choleric, harmonize, harmonious, trick, premonition, acrimonious, histrionic, metric, strict, philharmonic, parsimonious, chondrogenesis.