Random good picture Not show
1. The river banks are a haven for wildlife.
2. The garden was a haven from the noise and bustle of the city.
3. The aim is to create a safe haven for the thousands of refugees.
4. The wood is a haven for wildlife.
5. The island is a haven for tax exiles.
6. The library is a haven of peace and quiet.
7. The hotel is a haven of peace and tranquillity.
8. The island is a haven of peace and tranquillity.
9. Terrorists will not find a safe haven here.
10. The hotel is a haven of peace and tranquility.
11. The camp offers a haven to refugees.
12. The gigantic natural harbour of Poole is a haven for boats.
13. I had roomed with him in New Haven when we were both at Yale Law School.
14. They were living in a safe haven away from the fighting.
15. The party was a haven of quiet amid the noise and bustle of the streets outside.
16. The island is a popular tax haven for the very rich.
17. The area has become a haven for people tired of the hectic pace of city life.
18. Some Democrats support granting the Haitians temporary safe haven in the US.
19. The Prime Minister wanted to create a safe haven for the refugees.
20. The hotel offers a haven of peace and serenity away from the bustle of the city.
21. This house is a haven of peace compared with ours.
22. A survivor[sentencedict.com], Nathan hunts for a safe haven.
23. The town is a haven for artists and hippies.
24. Cuttings and embankments are often a haven for wildlife.
25. The locker room is their safe haven.
26. Swansea Yacht Haven became operational in December 1982.http://Sentencedict.com
27. Another tax haven to emerge recently is Western Samoa.
28. New tax havens New locations are continually being attracted to the role of tax haven.
29. In the middle of the city, this garden is a haven of tranquillity.
30. As long as the UN soldiers were present, the city was regarded as a safe haven for the refugees.