Random good picture Not show
6. In his hurry to leave, he forgot his passport.
7. I'll leave it up to you.
8. We shall never leave you(sentencedict.com), whatever befalls.
9. How about jack? We can't just leave him here.
10. I have to leave early today.
11. I leave not the least food.
12. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
13. The contract gives a female executive maternity leave rights.
14. Leave your things on the table over there.
15. He asked permission to leave the room.
16. She is shortly to leave for Mexico.
17. You can leave it up to me.
18. Leave your luggage in the hotel.
19. I am on your side, never leave.
20. Whereabouts did I leave my bag?
21. The rent increases will leave us worse off.
22. The ship whistle shrieked to leave.
23. Leave a thin covering of fat.
24. Why are you so insistent that we leave tonight?
25. I'll have to gas up before we leave.
26. What platform does the train leave from?
27. We managed to wangle a few days' leave.
28. Wheels leave grooves in a dirt road.
29. Whereabouts did I leave my ballpoint?