Random good picture Not show
1. He had attempted to rescue the drowning man.
2. They are performing an attempt of a rescue.
3. The rescue mission had to be aborted.
4. We diverted a plane to rescue 100 passengers.
5. The rescue operation began on Friday afternoon.
6. Rescue attempts were stopped because of bad weather.
7. Her own boat capsized after she attempted a rescue.
8. How many days you heal the wounded and rescue the dying(sentencedict.com), fighting in the first line.
9. Rescue teams worked desperately to restore utilities in the area shattered by the hurricane.
10. The climbers face certain death if the rescue today is unsuccessful.
11. Rescue crews had scoured an area of 30 square miles.
12. The firefighter broke into the house to rescue the old.
13. A lifeboat came to rescue the people on the sinking ship.
14. The management are putting together a plan/proposal/package to rescue the company.
15. They put their own lives in peril to rescue their friends.
16. He dived from the bridge to rescue the drowning child.
17. Astronauts will make a final attempt today to rescue a communications satellite from its useless orbit.
18. The navy are on a search and rescue mission.
19. Tom tried valiantly to rescue the drowning man.sentencedict .com
20. Rescue teams will continue the search tomorrow.
21. She braved death to rescue me.
22. The daring rescue was one for the book.
23. The Mayor praised the rescue teams for their courage.
24. The firefighters had to break in to rescue them.
25. The story concerns the prince's efforts to rescue Pamina.
26. Many a night, you and the death and disease resistance, when treatment is the doctor 's arm, patrol is the relatives of the patient, monitoring health Messenger, rescue is the life guard.
27. The farm was in / under constant requisition as a base for the rescue team.
28. The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves filled with cooked rice into the water. Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings.
29. She dreamed about a handsome young prince coming to rescue her from her misery.
30. Within an hour of the ship transmitting an SOS , six boats had arrived and started a rescue operation.
More similar words: prescription, cue, discuss, scuttle, sculpture, discussion, descend, describe, telescope, adolescent, description, acquiescence, on a large scale, press, forest, rest on, dress up, result, arrest, resist, resort, resign, stress, resume, impress, reserve, address, actress, resource, press for.