Random good picture Not show
1. Grasp the thistle firmly.
2. Wrap the bandage firmly around the injured limb.
3. He firmly believes liberty is inseparable from social justice.
4. A wooden stake was driven firmly into the ground.
5. The roots grew down firmly in the soil.
6. I grasped his arm firmly and led him away.
7. The proposal was firmly rejected.
8. He firmly believed that he was right.
9. Massage the area gently but firmly.
10. She wedged a chair firmly under the door handle.
11. She firmly rejected the suggestion that she had lied to Parliament.
12. Television seems to be firmly entrenched as the number one medium for national advertising.
13. Firmly compress the soil in the pot so that the plant is secure.
14. Tighten the screws firmly.
15. We earthed up the roots firmly when we planted the trees.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. He firmly believes that she is innocent of the crime.
17. The radiologist firmly positioned Phoebe in front of a ferocious-looking machine.
18. I firmly believe my son has been entrapped by this cult.
19. Carefully tighten the clamp until it firmly supports the pipette in a vertical position.
20. Heavy goods vehicles have to have their loads firmly lashed down to meet the safety laws.
21. He pressed the lid firmly shut.
22. Make sure all the wires remain firmly attached.
23. The business was soon firmly established in the town.
24. Pack the soil down firmly.
25. The tiles were stuck firmly to the wall.
26. Pack the dirt firmly round the plants.
27. Press down firmly on the lever.
28. Apply pressure to the nose by pinching the nostrils firmly together.
29. There's a lot of contention about that issue - for every person firmly in favour, there's someone fiercely against it.
30. Using the heel of your hand, press the dough firmly into shape.