Random good picture Not show
2. Workers weave silk thread into beautiful shirts.
3. Most spiders weave webs that are almost invisible.
4. Only a few of the women still weave.
5. She had been taught to weave as a child.
6. everything i do is just to weave my wings for my dream now so that it can hover in the real world.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. They would spin and weave cloth, cook and attend to the domestic side of life.
8. Fabrics with a close weave are ideal for painting.
9. Cyclists weave in and out of the traffic.
10. People weave threads into cloth.
11. A boxer learns to bob and weave.
12. It takes great skill to weave a basket from/out of rushes.
13. I think you can weave a story around this incident.
14. We were shown how to roughly weave ferns and grass together to make a temporary shelter.
15. He had to weave his way through the milling crowds.
16. She can tell you how to weave reeds into a beautiful basket.
17. Will Owen be able to weave his magic against Scotland on Wednesday?
18. In one room, young mothers weave while babies doze in their laps.
19. Materials Caravan Technology: fine weave lightweight nylon.
20. You have to sort of weave a story.
21. Women weave scarves that are sold in far-off countries.
22. How long did it take to weave a spell?
23. Some of us weave small tight webs.
24. It would weave towards us then veer away crazily.
25. Nylon: A plain weave nylon.
26. The mystical spider woman teaches her to weave blankets.
27. We haven't seen each other for a long time. May maple bring my love and sow seeds of spring; Under the same starry sky, let us, the distant two, weave a garland of missing.
28. Young is the only thing we have right to weave a dream time.
29. A persistent, recurrent theme; a single strand of ancient lore in the weave.
30. He says the crossing patrol has poor visibility because of parked cars and the lollipop lady has to weave in between stationary vehicles.
More similar words: leave, leave off, leave out, leave alone, leave behind, wear, swear, heavily, wear off, wealth, weaken, wear out, wealthy, sweater, be available, wave, have, cave, slave, save up, have to, have on, save for, cave in, slavery, have a ball, traveler, have to do with, have a good time, machiavellian.