Random good picture Not show
1. He bought two loaves of bread.
2. Two brown loaves and one large white one, please.
3. The boys went through two whole loaves of bread.
4. Bakers form dough into loaves.
5. I'd like one of the round loaves, please.
6. Two white loaves, please.
7. Slash the tops of the loaves with a sharp serrated knife in a criss-cross pattern.
8. My father progged the top of the loaves with a chopstick.
9. She makes six loaves a week.
10. Punch down the dough and form it into loaves.
11. To make loaves(Sentencedict), follow the directions on page 18.
12. Punch dough down and shape into two loaves.
13. She kneaded the dough and shaped it into loaves.
14. Two-pound loaves range from $ 3 to $ 5.
15. Skin pulled aside as though cloth napkins off loaves of bread.
16. He counted nine loaves of bread on the highest shelf and a dozen tins of meat stacked on the dresser.
17. The kitchen bread-bin yielded three loaves of wrapped sliced white bread, and a single granary loaf.
18. Place the loaves in a 9-inch-by-4 1 / 2-inch-by-3-inch pan.
19. When you've made the dough, shape it into two loaves.
20. It was not until the Reformation in 1660 that the spiced loaves were replaced by hot cross buns.
21. Their eyes are on the pans of fish and the basket of loaves, but their faces are impassive.
22. When however it is remembered that sugar was bought in loaves, the whole procedure becomes logical.
23. It obviously precluded its use in everyday transactions, such as buying loaves of bread.
24. She had brought a bowl of hot chicken broth, freshly baked white manchet loaves and a tankard of watered ale.
25. It is dense and heavy and bread crumbs from previously baked loaves are added to the dough.
26. The emergency bakeries are able to bake about 1,500 loaves an hour and are about the size of ten army trucks.
27. Athelstan called the girl back and small, fresh white loaves, wrapped in a linen cloth, were immediately served.
28. The driver of a steam-driven wagon was unloading warm loaves of bread fresh from the bakery.
29. It was a miracle - if not of fishes and loaves, then of cast-offs and left-overs.
30. About 10 minutes afrer the last spray look at the loaves.