Similar words: equivalence, equivalent, ambivalence, ambivalent, equivocal, unrivaled, equivocate, equivocation.
Random good picture Not show
(1) She did go on to get her high-school equivalency diploma.
(2) International students requiring determination of their degree equivalency , should contact Graduate Admissions for more detail.
(3) First, some properties of equivalency of default theories are proposed.
(4) Stent - Versus - Stent Equivalency Trials: Are Some Stents More Equal Than Others?
(5) The agreement recognizes that there is substantial equivalency of programs accredited by those signatories.
(6) Based on theorem of equivalency and superposition principle, an equivalent source method (ESM) to solve linear circuits is proposed in this paper. Sentencedict.com
(7) The method of equivalency slope circularity approaching was presented for this.
(8) This paper discusses the relations and equivalency between the intrinsic topologies in a partially ordered set.
(9) This paper investigates on the granulometry equivalency of mechanical top - knocking style and electric vibrating oscillating screen.
(10) Equivalency to extract FPS of the crustal velocity model of Seismographic Station of University of California, Berkeley, and that of USGS was demonstrated.
(11) Objective To evaluate Test-retest reliability of Mandarin monosyllable lists with equivalency in audibility in hearing loss group.
(12) The transformation formula of critical markup rate and critical gross profit rate is given, and their equivalency for the stability study is illustrated.
(13) To lower the exchange value of ( a currency ) by lowering its gold equivalency.
More similar words: equivalence, equivalent, ambivalence, ambivalent, equivocal, unrivaled, equivocate, equivocation, frequency, malevolence, rival, arrival, vale, quivering, survival, agency, talent, urgency, currency, solvency, pungency, tendency, equip, talented, calendar, convalesce, emergency, equity, efficiency, insolvency.