Random good picture Not show
1. A great stretch of ocean lay beneath them.
2. Cut the stem cleanly, just beneath a leaf joint.
3. A cat was beneath the table.
4. The little boat sank beneath the waves.
5. His treatment of his children is beneath contempt .
6. The boat sank beneath the waves.
7. The sun is now beneath the horizon.
8. Jeremy hid the letter beneath a pile of papers.
9. The pebbles/gravel/snow scrunched beneath our feet.
10. The dolphins disappeared beneath the waves.
11. She enjoyed the feel of grass beneath her feet.
12. He sheltered beneath his umbrella.
13. We sat beneath a shady tree.
14. A brief, hand-written postscript lay beneath his signature.
15. The hollows beneath his cheekbones showed his stress.
16. They refused to bend beneath the oppressor's yoke.
17. The body was hidden beneath a thin layer of soil.
18. The shelf was beginning to sag beneath the weight of the books upon it.
19. Beneath his confident and charming exterior, lurked a mass of insecurities.
20. They found the body buried beneath a pile of leaves.
21. She could see the muscles of his shoulders beneath his T-shirt.
22. The doctor worked busily beneath the blinding lights of the delivery room.
23. The grit beneath her soles grated harshly on the wooden deck.
24. His muscles rippled beneath his T-shirt as he worked.
25. true love's the gift which god has given to man alone beneath the heaven.
26. To keep the helmet in position(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com] fasten the strap beneath the chin.
27. If you lever up the stone with a stick, you will find lots of insects living beneath it.
28. The problems of the past few months have taken their toll on her health and there are shadows beneath her eyes.
29. He switched off the bedside lamp and burrowed down beneath the bedclothes.
30. True love's the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven.
More similar words: benefit, neat, benefit from, death, feather, leather, breathing, out of breath, the death penalty, bend, bench, sneak, one another, nearby, near to, nearly, on earth, gene, far and near, not nearly, scene, energy, genetic, one after another, generous, listener, awareness, generate, gather, father.