Random good picture Not show
1. I feel despondent when my work is rejected.
2. She was becoming increasingly despondent about the way things were going.
3. He became/grew increasingly despondent when she failed to return his phone calls.
4. She was feeling utterly despondent.
5. He had become rather despondent about his lack of progress.
6. She started to feel despondent about ever finding a job.
7. Don't be so despondent.
8. He was becoming increasingly despondent about the way things were going.
9. Patients often feel despondent.
10. But none of the Cleveland players appeared despondent.
11. William exits fairly despondent and heads for the door.
12. By comparison,(sentencedict.com) she felt drained and despondent.
13. We are more despondent and needy than ever!
14. Tom Ripley had never really been despondent, though he had often looked it.
15. They were tired and despondent, stooped in their waterproof coveralls.
16. Despondent, Richard called in sick at work for two weeks.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. It was senseless to be despondent, anyway, even as Tom Ripley.
18. Squeezed like despondent sardines, they looked as if they were huddling for warmth.
19. There are times when it is hard not to feel despondent.
20. Gill had been out of work for a year and was getting very despondent.
21. His work was rejected again and again, and he grew more and more despondent.
22. He was up for a time and then, without warning, despondent again.
23. She was bipolar as well: up and down, fidgety and despondent.
24. The messenger departed in search of witch hazel for his neck, leaving Blondel even more despondent than before.
25. The President had given top priority to achieving a nuclear test-ban treaty and was despondent when he could not get it.
26. He has no one to play ball with and tosses his ball against the wall in a most despondent fashion.
27. Diana took the criticism to heart, avidly read what was being said about her and became depressed and despondent.
28. But as the separation from her husband lengthened, she found herself becoming increasingly despondent.
29. Like a bucket of cold water the harsh realities of life drown your sunny optimism leaving you feeling despondent.
30. Despite all its problems the Club had a strong will to succeed and was rarely despondent.
More similar words: respondent, correspondent, respond, correspond, corresponding to, resplendent, response, ponder, responsive, responsible, ponderous, independent, responsibility, be responsible for, be independent of, condescend, condescension, condensation, dependent, transcendent, independence, sponsor, espouse, sponge off, bespoke, espousal, on the spot, despite, despair, desperate.