Random good picture Not show
1. Specific changes included striations into the diaphysis (12 cases) and beaking of the metaphyseal margin(21 cases).
2. This primary bone tumor mainly occurs in the diaphysis of long bones of children and young adults. There is a slight male predominance.
3. Medico-surgical equipment. Implants for surgery. Rough surface diaphysis plates made of stainless steel. Dimensional and surface characteristics.
4. Objective:To provide anatomical basis for allogeneic transplantation of femoral diaphysis with vessel.
5. Binocular 3D Computer Vision metrical method was employed to measure the displacement of greater tuberosity relative to the humeral diaphysis.
6. This operation had the advantages of promoting bone healing and moulding, less damage to the unmatured diaphysis and osteoepiphysis of children.
7. The cut angle between the longitudinal axis of femoral diaphysis and tibial plateau (femur-plateau angle).
8. Conclusion: iatrogenic factors are main causes of the delay unions and non-unions following IMN of the diaphysis fractures.
9. Results: In the control group, the blood flow of humerus was the highest in the diaphysis, the compact bone and the bone marrow among all the long bones.
10. Conclusion:Ralox- ifene and ipriflavone can prevent ovariectomy-induced deterioration of biomechanics properties of femoral diaphysis in mature ovariectomized(OVX)rats.
11. OBJECTIVE:To research the application and effect of locking nail in long diaphysis fracture.
12. The gross geometrical parameters, physical parameters and biomechanical parameters of femur diaphysis were measured.
13. In the grain market system, the retail market system, with medium and big markets as its leader, regional market as its diaphysis , industrial market as basis, has well developed.
14. Objective To study the operation methods and efficacy of joint prosthesis with artificial diaphysis for the treatment of tumors at the end of bone.
15. The results showed that only S/V in epiphysis was significantly higher than that in diaphysis.
16. Objective To recognize the causes of iatrogenic nonunion of fracture of diaphysis of ulna .
16. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. For the treatment of periarticular fractures, few screws are needed in the diaphysis but more screws may be required near the articular surface.
18. He's just had an open reduction and fixation to the fracture of humerus diaphysis .
19. AIM:To investigate the outcome of a new-type anti-infective active bone(NAAB) in the treatment of bone defect of open fracture in lower limb diaphysis.
More similar words: physics, physical, physician, physically, murphy's law, analysis, biography, paralysis, topography, photography, bibliography, choreography, autobiography, electrolysis, diagnosis, hysteria, hysterics, hysterical, graph, philosophy, naphtha, metaphor, epigraph, india, media, diary, telegraph, haphazard, homograph, Indian.