Random good picture Not show
(1) The house stood forlorn and empty.
(2) She looked a forlorn figure standing at the bus stop.
(3) It'seemed a forlorn hope that we would find a taxi.
(4) One of the demonstrators, a young woman, sat forlorn on the pavement.
(5) Empty houses quickly take on a forlorn look.
(6) The house looked old and forlorn.
(7) She didn't belong(sentencedict.com/forlorn.html), and felt utterly forlorn.
(8) ..a forlorn, haunting plaint.
(9) Peasants have left the land in the forlorn hope of finding a better life in cities.
(10) We continued negotiating in the forlorn hope of finding a peace formula.
(11) His father smiled weakly in a forlorn attempt to reassure him that everything was all right.
(12) She appeared on daytime TV in a forlorn attempt to persuade the public of her innocence.
(13) She waited in the forlorn hope that he would one day come back to her.
(14) She looked so forlorn, standing there in the pouring rain.
(15) A forlorn line of refugees stood near the truck.
(16) Locals pile garbage beside the forlorn visitors center.
(17) Well, it had been a forlorn hope at best.
(18) But they are wrong to be so forlorn.
(19) The banners and ribbons looked forlorn in the rain.
(20) The lion just moaned and looked forlorn.
(21) Scattered about, a few large(sentencedict.com), forlorn sunflowers make a game attempt to brighten a scene of dismal rural poverty.
(22) Mira was there also, forlorn in the snowy courtyard as she contemplated Bicker leaving her yet again.
(23) Ana sat with a bowed head and spoke in a forlorn voice.
(24) Going to their rescue in a rowing - boat is a bit of a forlorn hope.
(25) Their only hope now is that the outside world will intervene but it is an increasingly forlorn hope.
(26) With the modernisation of the railway system, Brooke End signal box was abandoned, its structure left to stand forlorn.
(27) The reporters have dispersed, and the two of them actually look somewhat forlorn when I come by.
(28) Instant wisdom proffered by some commentators in the quality press is that Labour's task is forlorn.
(29) Half wanting to quit, half determined to persevere he was caught for some moments, indecisive and forlorn.
(30) For Coulthard, the prospect of posting a third successive Silverstone win looks a forlorn hope at best after another disappointing race.
More similar words: overlook, purloined, world, for life, for lack of, in the world, worldwide, more or less, color, Color., pallor, porn, horn, corn, born, sooner or later, scorn, suborn, all over the world, explore, deplore, pillory, implore, corner, born of, glorious, folklore, discolor, colorful, morning.