Synonym: aggrandise, blow up, dramatise, dramatize, embellish, embroider, lard, pad. Similar words: aggrieved, aggressive, aggression, jeopardize, grand, grant, a grand, vagrant. Meaning: [ə'grændaɪz] v. add details to.
Random good picture Not show
1. The dictator sought to aggrandize himself by new conquests.
2. She often aggrandizes herself and disparages her colleagues.
3. The king sought to aggrandize himself.
4. To enlarge or amplify unduly or improperly; aggrandize.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. The king intended to aggrandize the dynasty.
6. All he desired was to aggrandize his estate.
7. The effect of peroxide to aggrandize bromoform sonolysis is proved.
8. In order to aggrandize afresh their power, the powerful countries started aforethought aggression time and again.
9. The king sought to aggrandize himself at the expense of his people.
10. A country shall not aggrandize itself at the expense of its neighbors.
11. Daidzein can encourage animal growth, improve the immunity of animal, aggrandize milk yield of milch cow, improve the quantity, quality and weight of eggs and enhance the function of breed.
More similar words: aggrieved, aggressive, aggression, jeopardize, grand, grant, a grand, vagrant, grandmother, grandfather, immigrant, grandparent, grandchild, shaggy, seize, prize, size up, utilize, realize, citizen, hand in, india, end in, emphasize, organize, minimize, candidate, Indian, send in, landing.