Random good picture Not show
1. The art of conversation is highly esteemed in France.
2. How many times have you been to France?
3. Mr Baker will return home via Britain and France.
4. The ferry leaves for France at one o'clock.
5. Caesar's legions marched through France and crossed into Britain.
6. France derives 16% of revenue from air freight.
7. Today's football match is France versus Brazil.
8. The film was shot on location in France.
9. France is the archetype of the centralized nation-state.
10. A party of school children is going to France.
11. His plane stopped in France to refuel.
12. In the Middle Ages England waged war on France.
13. Snails are considered a delicacy in France.
14. Switzerland lies between France, Germany, Austria and Italy.
15. The family resides in Southern France.
16. They live somewhere or other in France.
17. We're going across to France by/on the ferry.
18. The island is of strategic importance to France.
19. We spent part of our holiday in France.
20. The English Channel is between France and England.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. France once was an agricultural country.
22. France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
23. The book caused an uproar in France.
24. France and Switzerland are European countries.
25. Eating out is the national pastime in France.
26. He won his first cap for England against France.
27. She lives in France but has British nationality.
28. After returning from France, he joined the army.
29. France was once a colonial power.