Random good picture Not show
1. Christopher is a man of exceptional talent.
2. Richard is an exceptional student.
3. His translation is exceptional in its poetic quality.
4. He is a man of exceptional talent.
5. Capital punishment is allowable only under exceptional circumstances.
6. This weather is exceptional for June.
7. He showed exceptional musical ability.
8. The rules can only be waived in exceptional circumstances.
9. We've enjoyed an exceptional run of fine weather recently.
10. Our circumstances have been rather exceptional.
11. The quality of the recording is quite exceptional.
12. Nature had endowed her with exceptional vitality.
13. Judges only grant marriage annulments in exceptional circumstances.
14. She was possessed of exceptional powers of concentration.
15. She's a woman of exceptional intelligence.
16. He is a violinist of exceptional talent.
17. This deadline will be extended only in exceptional circumstances.
18. He is an exceptional footballer — an artist.
19. The head teacher considers Jamie's performance altogether exceptional.
20. The aircraft has an exceptional record of reliability.
21. Their technical ability is exceptional.
22. This rule should only be departed from in exceptional circumstances.
23. This is an exceptional case; I've never seen anything like it before.
24. At the age of five he showed exceptional talent as a musician.
25. Only if the circumstances are exceptional will we accept late applications.
26. The company has shown exceptional growth over the past two years.
27. The man who has to potboil for a living seldom accomplishes anything of an exceptional character.
28. The ancient people who was successful,(Sentencedict.com ) not only had exceptional talent but also had unflinching will.
29. School governors have the discretion to allow parents to withdraw pupils in exceptional circumstances.
30. These are qualities which mark the film as quite exceptional.
More similar words: exception, inception, deception, reception, perception, conception, apperception, except, except for, constitutional convention, rational, national, emotional, educational, irrational, additional, functional, rationalize, conditional, traditional, vibrational, nationalism, irrationally, nationality, nationalist, intentionally, proportional, national debt, traditionally, conventional.