Similar words: bill of attainder, at that time, petty, pretty, fat, father, fate, fatal. Meaning: ['fætɪ] n. a rotund individual. adj. containing or composed of fat.
Random good picture Not show
1. Don't eat fatty food or chocolates.
2. A food that is too fatty may cause indigestion.
3. There is a general presumption that fatty foods are bad for your heart.
4. I'm trying to keep off fatty foods.
5. The doctor told me to keep off fatty foods.
6. Try to avoid fatty foods like cakes and biscuits.
7. Fatty foods should be eliminated from the diet.
8. Fatty foods have a high calorific value.
9. I'm trying to cut down on fatty foods.
10. Avoid fatty foods and starches.
11. Goose is a very fatty meat.
12. She is trying to cut down on fatty foods.
13. A fatty diet increases the risk of heart disease.
14. Hey, Fatty, bring us another beer.
15. Try to eliminate fatty foods from your diet.
16. The fatty substances have been rendered down.
17. Cut down on fatty foods and alcohol if you want to lose weight.
18. Since my heart attack, I've cut fatty foods out altogether.
19. The doctor's told me to cut down on fatty foods.
20. We dubbed him Fatty.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Keep off fatty foods.
22. I make it a rule not to eat fatty foods.
23. Eating too many fatty goods could cause weight gain .
24. "He's a bit of an eccentric old fatty," Thomas thought, unkindly.
25. Too much fatty food will make your arteries more likely to clog up.
26. The woman lost about 1.8kg of fatty tissue during the week's fast.
27. I think you'd better lay off fatty foods for a while.
28. The nerves are protected by thin sheaths of fatty tissue.
29. He worries a lot about his weight, but can't overcome his weakness for fatty foods.
30. There's a lot of evidence that oily fish, as distinct from fatty meat, has a beneficial effect.