Random good picture Not show
1. They are built of travertine covered with stucco.
2. The sun had warmed the stucco.
3. Stucco lies in drifts of powdered plaster. Street lighting is spasmodic and piped water comes in sluggish fits and starts.
4. Staplegun chicken wire to the walls, slap stucco on top.
5. The house was a stucco bungalow in the heart of Gullane where the captain lived with his sister.
6. Abondio Bolla carried out the stucco decoration and Ferdinand Drack, the wood carving.
7. Areas of bright stucco work have been found over the first layer of tempera.
8. The stucco was applied in several coats to a thickness of up to three inches.
9. Wall surfaces were covered with stucco and then painted white.
10. The interior, now a lecture theatre, has stucco decoration from the mid-17C.
11. The reinforcement of stucco with polypropylene fiber is studied.
12. The water-resistance and strength of stucco gypsum can be improved remarkablely by adding proper quantity self-made inorganic composite glue congeal materials.
13. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.
14. Within each niche , were white stucco reliefs of gods and goddesses.
15. Stucco building, be forced to move these treasured object his office in the hospital.
16. As he struck the wall, pieces of stucco similar to that used in the ground work of arabesques broke off, and fell to the ground in flakes, exposing a large white stone.
17. A thick, square, iron pyrite mirror, inlaid with stucco plaques, was placed next to the female's right knee.
18. Unlike its neighbours which were built of local stone, the vicarage had been encased in grey stucco early in its life.
19. He describes a balcony with a balustrade of crumbling stucco, on which sits a struggling jade plant in an earthenware pot.
20. And it was charming, small and cozy looking, sunburnt pink stucco with a second-floor balcony overlooking the narrow street.
21. Harvey's own house in Hayle, Cornwall, is an elegant Regency villa with floral swags in stucco over the windows.
22. For the outside walls, he used cinder-block masonry, with a patented concrete stucco sprayed on.
23. I have tended, I confess, to sneer at white stucco walls and red tile roofs.
24. Originally covered in fresco, the Scenes from the Life of the Virgin in stucco were added in 1664.
25. The walls were stippled with some kind of wartime stucco that had the texture of dried oatmeal.
26. At first glance the hotel closely resembled a deserted factory, with narrow, shuttered windows and peeling stucco.
27. Originally the cathedral was decorated all over, inside and out, with mosaic, stucco painting and inlay.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The house was red brick without a covering of stucco.
29. A mix of decorative expressions of different ages , decoration , stucco and porcelain, suggestions to reinterpret.
30. When word leaked of Mandy’s mother’s collaborationist stance, somebody egged their stucco garage.
More similar words: get stuck, stuck-up, stuck with, succor, tuck, lettuce, succeed, succumb, succinct, success, succinctly, succulent, successor, succeed in, succession, successful, successive, successfully, unsuccessful, accost, accord, stud, stun, tobacco, accompany, account, stump, stung, stuff, study.