Random good picture Not show
1) The interviewer probed deep into her private life.
2) The interviewer asked me about my future plans.
3) The interviewer asked her to speak into/use the microphone.
4) A TV interviewer must be careful not to offend.
5) Don't be surprised if the interviewer is rather direct.
6) The interviewer had driven her into a corner.
7) He fixed the interviewer with a penetrating stare.
8) The interviewer decided to try another tack.
9) The interviewer was prepossessed by his good manners.
10) The interviewer may try to catch you out.
11) The interviewer made the candidates feel relaxed.
12) The interviewer may try to catch you out with trick questions.
13) Often the interviewer will need to play devil's advocate in order to get a discussion going.
14) I wasn't expecting the interviewer to ask about my private life and was left floundering for a while.
15) When she came to see the interviewer,[http://sentencedict.com/interviewer.html] Jone was nervous at first but soon composed herself.
16) The interviewer cut short his guest in mid - sentence.
17) The interviewer cornered the politician with a particularly tricky question.
18) The success depends on good rapport between interviewer and interviewee.
19) He's a good interviewer, tough and quick on the uptake .
20) The interviewer accused the minister of stonewalling on the issue of tax increases.
21) Off the record, he told the interviewer what he thought of his colleagues.
22) Every interviewer wanted to know my thoughts on Romano.
23) "Did you ever raise money illegally?" the interviewer inquired.
24) He is regarded at the BBC as a tenacious and persistent interviewer.
25) The first rule is to make eye contact with your interviewer.
26) The furniture is so arranged that the interviewee and the interviewer are not physically separated by a desk.
27) I got a complete mental block as soon as the interviewer asked me a question.
28) She tried to make a good impression on the interviewer.
29) She gave her college tutor as her referee to the interviewer.
30) It was on television that he made an even stronger impact as an interviewer.
More similar words: interview, viewer, overview, internal revenue service, purview, interval, intervene, at intervals, intervening, intervention, interventionism, subservient, viewpoint, at regular intervals, point of view, interpreter, countervail, intern, wintery, in terms, intercom, painter, interim, interact, internal, Internet, Comintern, splinter, intermit, interest.