Random good picture Not show
1) I am powerless to intervene in the matter.
2) As children we all feel powerless.
3) If you don't have money, you're powerless.
4) He felt so powerless.
5) When the enemy attacked, we were completely powerless against them.
6) We are powerless in the face of such forces.
7) The villagers are powerless against the armed invaders.
8) The villagers were powerless against the rising flood water.
9) We are powerless to stop the wheel of history.
10) They were powerless to resist.
11) She was powerless in his vice-like grip.
12) They felt powerless in the face of disaster.
13) The Embassy seemed powerless to intervene.
14) They were completely powerless against such a large group.
15) I saw what was happening, but I was powerless to help.
16) She was powerless to resist the attraction that she felt to him.
17) Local police were powerless to stop them doing it again.
18) Of the authoritarian technocrats or the powerless intellectuals?
19) The UN was powerless to prevent the war spreading.
20) The parliament has been reconstituted, but is essentially powerless.
21) He has been virtually powerless to stop franchise-hopping.
22) Inactivity renders abilities powerless to help you.
23) Smith was powerless against office gossip.
24) Until recently, subordinates were considered relatively powerless.
25) We like the needle on the surface, keep turning, turn, a time left in a hurry, powerless.
26) If he took control, they would be rendered virtually powerless.
27) Local people feel strongly about the proposed development but are virtually powerless to intervene.
28) The city is awash with drugs and the police are powerless to do anything about it.
29) People are being murdered every day and I am powerless to stop it.
30) Those who protested against the president's decision were actually barking at the moon ,[http://sentencedict.com/powerless.html] since they were in a powerless minority.
More similar words: peerless, power, empower, powerful, superpower, power cut, powerhouse, willpower, overpower, empowered, powerfully, solar power, empowerment, power broker, balance of power, power of attorney, odorless, fearless, humorless, colorless, more or less, lower, shower, cower, tower, bower, flower, glower, towering, follower.