Random good picture Not show
1. Demilitarization of the country was out of the question.
2. Occupation policy had two stated objectives: demilitarization and democratization.
3. Point Three, the main bone of contention between the two sides, led to the total demilitarization of the Black Sea.
4. After assuming the title of Jedi Master, C'baoth served the Republic by overseeing the demilitarization of the aggressive Aqualish.
5. A half-century later, it standsas a landmark of peaceful cooperation, demilitarization, and shared governanceamong the 47 countries that have signed.
6. Till it gets them, troop disengagement, withdrawal and the final demilitarization of the glacier is not on the cards.
7. It also declared its Pacifism Principle, including forever abandoning of wars, demilitarization and unacknowledgement of belligerent rights.
8. Our goal is to provide detailed scholarship on the chemistry of CW agents that is required to understand their demilitarization and their behavior in the environment.
More similar words: demilitarized zone, polarization, secularization, militarism, authorization, utilization, civilization, stabilization, hospitalization, military, nationalization, rehabilitation, utilitarian, military service, utilitarianism, privatization, acclimatization, realization, colonization, organization, urbanization, randomization, socialization, victimization, globalization, specialization, decolonization, naturalization, generalization, organizational.