Similar words: financial, crisis, finance, in and out, finally, ancient, in any case, dominant.
Random good picture Not show
1. If this is not stopped, the financial crisis will deepen.
2. The financial crisis has brought new factors into play.
3. The book diagnoses the present financial crisis.
4. This financial crisis has brought new factors into play.
5. Stock prices dived during the financial crisis.
6. We suffered huge losses in the financial crisis.
7. Financial crisis rapidly inflated to a nation-wide economic crisis.
8. The company is facing a financial crisis.
9. Many rich families were brought low by the financial crisis.
10. This financial crisis had a much greater impact on Main Street.
11. A period of financial crisis has disequilibrated the monetary system.
12. The financial crisis devitalized the economy of the Asian countries.
13. This financial crisis is growing more serious by the hour.
14. This new financial crisis may well dwarf most that have gone before.
15. These countries have been seriously disadvantaged by the financial crisis.
16. The financial crisis was growing more serious by the hour.
17. We must pull our company out of the financial crisis as soon as possible.
18. The new government will ride out the present financial crisis.
19. A financial crisis is a second possibility.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. It took Cuckney four years to overcome the financial crisis he encountered when he took over the Crown Agents in 1974.
21. Where and when the financial crisis will come and how big it will be, no one knows.
22. The government predicates that the market collapse was caused by Asian financial crisis.
23. The Clinton administration last winter assembled the $50 billion emergency bailout package to ease a financial crisis in Mexico.
24. Hong Kong's stock market fell, setting off a global financial crisis.
25. The minute division of labour in the production process,and increasing interdependency in trade and economy is evident in the financial crisis afflicting us at the end of this century. Economic activity is no longer purely a matter of production, trade and barter. It is a means to satisfy human desires of every kind. Within it, there is an element of unequal relationship between the strong and the weak.
26. I was relieved that we had averted yet another financial crisis .
27. The strength of our country bulwarked us through the financial crisis.
28. Is he completely insensitive to the economic, social and financial crisis that now threatens to engulf the Western Isles?
29. The country is teetering on the brink of a massive financial crisis.
30. After the First World War the voluntary hospitals faced a severe and growing financial crisis.
More similar words: financial, crisis, finance, in and out, finally, ancient, in any case, dominant, penance, in any event, surprising, renunciation, racial, social, pregnancy, crucial, special, socially, official, surprisingly, officially, judicial, maintenance, specialty, especially, commercial, specialize, specialist, artificial, discrimination.