Random good picture Not show
1. The letter lay unopened in the travel firm's pigeonhole.
2. Leave the report in my pigeonhole when you've read it.
3. You shouldn't pigeonhole people according to your first impressions of them.
4. Rebecca a pigeon with no pigeonhole.
5. ROSE TREMAIN is a difficult pigeonhole.
6. The pigeonhole principle is a important principle in combinatorics.
7. Rebecca is a pigeon with no pigeonhole.
8. There is a message in his pigeonhole when he returned to the hotel.
9. Draft out administrative documents, keep and pigeonhole the department documents.
10. If you can't come, leave a note in my pigeonhole.
11. When your band becomes successful, people immediately try to pigeonhole you, but we're into all kinds of music - dance, rock, jazz, blues.
11. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
12. The male experience is seen as a universal experience, while the female experience is put in a different pigeonhole.
13. If we have a correct theory but merely prate with this complete, pigeonhole it and never put it into practice, then that theory, however good, is of no significance.
14. It breaks rules and conventions and is impossible to pigeonhole.
15. Captain Henry bothered Slote because he did not quite fit the pigeonhole.
16. On economics, too, the Edwards brand of populism is hard to pigeonhole.
17. Assist to organize and deal with the meetings, and responsible for the meeting record, pigeonhole etc.
18. You can say that the proof uses nothing beyond elementary matrix theory, repeated use of the triangle inequality, and the pigeonhole principle.
More similar words: pigeon, pigeon pea, on holiday, surgeon, burgeon, dungeon, sturgeon, curmudgeon, napoleon, whole, hole, as a whole, asshole, loophole, on the whole, choleric, wholesale, wholesaler, cubbyhole, cholesterol, wholehearted, pick holes in, wholeheartedly, napoleon bonaparte, on hand, pig, pig out, manhood, epigram, pigment.