Random good picture Not show
(1) Chokoria Sunderban, an 18,000-hectare mangrove forest in Cox's Bazar, has been totally destroyed.
(2) I was in the native bazar, looking for something unusual.
(3) Cox's Bazar, 260 miles southeast of the capital Dhaka, is Bangladesh's main tourist resort but attracts only a few thousand foreign tourists each year because it is poorly maintained.
(4) "Bazar" is Arabic, meaning the tomb of a holy spirit.
(5) Finally, Bazar is playing an important role in pushing the development of Uyghur society and meantime social development is also promoting the involvement of Bazar.
(6) He makes the painting charity bazar for disable and sick person's foundation for many times, the devastating floods of the Yangtze River in1998 to paint sale.
(7) To Uyghur people, Bazar means the guarantee for material exchange as well as being a pillar of their spiritual mind.
(8) Chickens,goats and rabbits were offered for barter at the bazar. Sentencedict.com
(9) The country's main port, Chittagong, was crippled and the entire salt producing industry around Cox's Bazar destroyed.
(10) Surrounded by the majestic Himalaya, Sherpas walk along a stone wall in the verdant hillside village of Namche Bazar, Nepal, a last stop on the way to Mount Everest.
(11) The authorities had already issued storm warnings for the area and thousands of people have taken cover in shelters in the Cox's Bazar district.