Random good picture Not show
(1) They get their hands covered in newsprint.
(2) Acres of newsprint have been devoted to the issue.
(3) We are now drenched in newsprint and words.
(4) He felt as flammable as old newsprint.
(5) Lots of newsprint cut out and stuck on.
(6) The format is A4 on newsprint, and is mainly black and white, with colour covers, keeping costs low.
(7) The light was too dim, the newsprint wavered, the words blurred together.
(8) He scanned the newsprint greedily while his teeth sank into the bacon sandwich, the melted margarine dribbling over his fingers.
(9) The ban on local sale of newsprint to Nasa Borba makes it necessary to import it from abroad at steep prices.
(10) Skyrocketing newsprint costs will be the major cause.
(11) Newsprint prices(sentencedict.com), the cost of excessive deficits will be issued.
(12) There is no existing newsprint mill located in the Hebei area.
(13) In an era when books, movies, music, and newsprint are transmuting from atoms to bits, money remains irritatingly analog.
(14) Mainly for Offset Paper , Coated Paper, newsprint, and so do monochrome or multicolor overlay printing.
(15) Specifically , newsprint , paper, paper of dot gain the maximum value of newsprint, bond paper is minimal.
(16) The author chose two antidumping cases, Newsprint and Copperplate paper, to analyze.
(17) If using the thin newsprint paper consumption, a paper only(Sentence dictionary), an annual saving of 27 %.
(18) Newsprint demand will decline by 56% between 2008 and 2020 printing.while volumes for business papers and print will also fall by45.5%, according to a new report.
(19) Taking cornstalk as raw material to produce newsprint, domestic paper etc. elaborately and profoundly processed projects.
(20) Prediction: there will be no significant newspapers printed newsprint in the US by 2012.
(21) The Wall Street Journal uses 220,000 metric tons of newsprint each year.
(22) They struck a deal with their paper supplier, getting two years of newsprint on credit.
(23) For 22 years he's worked at the same local newsprint mill.
(24) Finishing the story, Rita pulls out large sheets of newsprint on which she has pasted pictures from the story.
(25) Mechanical woodpulp is acidic and is used for the cheapest types of paper like newsprint or certain types of cartridge paper.
(26) Then the train was gone, in a waft of vacuum that sent a sheet of newsprint spiraling into the sky.
(27) An arm came loose and fell off, revealing scrunched up newsprint where there should have been ligament, bone and muscle.
(28) Final award has already been made on the first newsprint paper antidumping case.
(29) By month's end, the papers were more sellotape than newsprint, big photocopied sections glued in to replace torn-out or illegible pieces and so on.
(30) An editor with an evangelical enthusiasm for a project, and me, a perennially single and somewhat cynical relationship flunky with a lust for newsprint column inches.
More similar words: sprint, sprinter, spring, sprinkle, offspring, spring up, newspaper, sprinkled, sprinkler, sprinkling, print, imprint, printout, printed, printable, fingerprint, sprig, sprightly, sales price, esprit de corps, princess, principle, principal, principally, principles, principality, legal principle, intrinsic, enter into, labyrinth.