Random good picture Not show
1) These parallels cannot be merely coincidental.
2) It's purely coincidental that we both chose to call our daughters Emma.
3) It surely can not be thought coincidental that these precise geometric patterns have been set out in the Wiltshire countryside.
4) The link, however, could have been merely coincidental, he noted.
5) It was not coincidental that Interministerial Councils played a particularly prominent role in the formulation of economic and financial policy.
6) This reduction was generally coincidental with reduced nodulation .
7) Results The coincidental rate was 97.75 % . accurate ultrasonic diagnosis provided reliable data for operation.
8) Unitary elasticity is the coincidental case that is just on the borderline between elastic and inelastic.
9) I think that it is not coincidental that we now have arguably the best bookshops in the world.
10) Any similarity between this film and real events is purely coincidental.
11) I suppose your presence here today is not entirely coincidental.
12) The concurrence of their disappearances had to be more than coincidental.
13) Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental.
14) His fierce pride demanded that she must assume their meeting had been coincidental.
15) I had come to believe that on the world stage little occurred that was strictly coincidental.
16) Furthermore,[http://sentencedict.com/coincidental.html] the public is told that ail similarities to dolphins are purely coincidental.
17) Such a concentration of comparable geometrical forms can not be coincidental.
18) Fourteen months later, a judge said the case against Harris was too coincidental.
19) These are then excreted and, should they prove to have a useful, coincidental effect, the bacteria thrive.
20) The theory is an effort to generalize about relationships that occur regularly, not about coincidental happenings.
21) His remedy was to marry his house-keeper, a young Liverpool Irishwoman with the happily coincidental name of Mary Maguire.
22) The asynchronous interface's method signatures differ from those of the remote interface, so GWT relies on Magical Coincidental Naming.
23) Postoperative complications included pneumothorax, hemothorax , stress bleeding of digestive tract, and coincidental infections.
24) Given that humans and chimps are so closely related, and our genocidal records so pronounced, it stands to reason that this common behavior may be more than just coincidental.
25) The first story ran on Li's 40th birthday, timing that no one at Baidu dismissed as coincidental.
26) This story is purely fictional. Any similarity is purely coincidental.
More similar words: coincidentally, incidental, incidentally, coincidence, occidental, accidental, coincide, accidentally, incident, incidence, occident, accident, dental, by accident, dental caries, transcendentalism, sentimental, rental, mental, parental, mentally, evident, trident, mentality, sedentary, identify, strident, resident, identity, ornamental.