Random good picture Not show
1. He patted the dog affectionately.
2. He ruffled her hair affectionately.
3. He thumped my shoulder affectionately, nearly knocking me over.
4. He patted my head/patted me on the head affectionately.
5. She affectionately ruffled his hair with her hand as she passed.
6. He stroked her hair affectionately.
7. She smiled affectionately at him.
8. He began to nibble her ear affectionately.
9. He patted her affectionately on the head.
10. She ruffled his hair affectionately.
11. He looked affectionately at his niece.
12. He behaved very affectionately towards her children.
13. William was affectionately known as Billy.
14. Alice squeezed my arm affectionately,(Sentencedict) and said goodbye.
15. The engine was affectionately christened "Puffing Billy".
16. My father hugged me affectionately when I got home.
17. His first wife christened Emily, affectionately and universally known as Pem died on Christmas Day 1988 after 53 years happy marriage.
18. Affectionately, the documentary gives due to what gay visibility there was, even if gay characters met tragic ends.
19. When they had finished they patted the dovecot affectionately and climbed back unhurriedly down the stairs.
20. We refer to them affectionately as the honorary founders of the club.
21. Referred to her, they are affectionately called her Mommy.
22. She took them all most affectionately by the hand.
23. Wen P Plus affectionately call hope Kyushu blood reunion!
24. The latter he was intimate with, and affectionately embraced.
25. He looked affectionately at her warm face.
26. Grandfather affectionately patted the baby on the hip.
27. A small bus with an extension tube like a stubby elephant trunk was now nuzzling affectionately up against the spacecraft.
28. She hands Gary a mug, and pats his shoulder affectionately, and smiles at me.
29. One of her feet curled over the top of the other one, and rubbed it affectionately.
30. Despite the fact that you might be in pain, love affectionately and enthusiastically. Nevertheless, this is the ultimate way to make your life complete.
More similar words: affectionate, affection, affectation, effectively, infection, affect, confectionery, perfectionist, affected, disaffected, effective, proportionate, natural selection, effectiveness, fortunately, decaffeinated, obstinately, inordinately, unfortunately, infectious, indiscriminately, nationalization, multinational corporation, affliction, donation, zonation, national, passionate, section, election.