Random good picture Not show
1. She affectionately ruffled his hair with her hand as she passed.
2. He thumped my shoulder affectionately, nearly knocking me over.
3. He patted my head/patted me on the head affectionately.
4. He patted the dog affectionately.
5. He ruffled her hair affectionately.
6. He began to nibble her ear affectionately.
7. He patted her affectionately on the head.
8. She ruffled his hair affectionately.
9. He looked affectionately at his niece.
10. He behaved very affectionately towards her children.
11. William was affectionately known as Billy.
12. He stroked her hair affectionately.
13. Alice squeezed my arm affectionately,(Sentencedict) and said goodbye.
14. The engine was affectionately christened "Puffing Billy".
15. She smiled affectionately at him.
16. His first wife christened Emily, affectionately and universally known as Pem died on Christmas Day 1988 after 53 years happy marriage.
17. My father hugged me affectionately when I got home.
18. Affectionately, the documentary gives due to what gay visibility there was, even if gay characters met tragic ends.
19. When they had finished they patted the dovecot affectionately and climbed back unhurriedly down the stairs.
20. We refer to them affectionately as the honorary founders of the club.
21. Her two hands rested affectionately on his shoulders and she rubbed his neck.
22. Referred to her, they are affectionately called her Mommy.
23. She took them all most affectionately by the hand.
24. " Now, " he said affectionately, " you're all right. "
25. Freddie had greeted him much less affectionately than Michael, but Hagen understood.
26. A small bus with an extension tube like a stubby elephant trunk was now nuzzling affectionately up against the spacecraft.
27. She hands Gary a mug, and pats his shoulder affectionately, and smiles at me.
28. One of her feet curled over the top of the other one, and rubbed it affectionately.
29. Despite the fact that you might be in pain, love affectionately and enthusiastically. Nevertheless, this is the ultimate way to make your life complete.
30. Premier Wen shook hands with them and Kayo Fukushima. Premier Wen also affectionately touched her little sister's face, a moment Kayo Fukushima would never forget.
More similar words: affectionate, affection, affectation, effectively, infection, affect, confectionery, perfectionist, affected, disaffected, effective, proportionate, natural selection, effectiveness, fortunately, decaffeinated, obstinately, inordinately, unfortunately, infectious, indiscriminately, nationalization, multinational corporation, affliction, donation, zonation, national, passionate, section, election.