Similar words: improvise, improvised, improvident, improvisation, province, provinces, provincial, improved. Meaning: [ɪm'pruːvɪŋ] adj. getting higher or more vigorous.
Random good picture Not show
1) Management need to explore ways of improving office security.
2) Our products aim at improving your English skills.
3) The gloomy weather shows no sign of improving.
4) I see no prospect of things improving here.
5) Is there any prospect of the weather improving?
6) The doctors say she is improving .
7) The report emphasizes the importance of improving safety standards.
8) His work is improving slowly.
9) Reading is one of the best ways of improving your vocabulary.
10) We have -fied Dalian City by improving the public gardens and parks.
11) Technical innovation is instrumental in improving the qualities of products.
12) Studying abroad is about so much more than improving your own future. It's also about shaping the future of your countries and of the world we all share.
13) Give so much time to improving yourself that you won't have time to criticize others.
14) It was trumpeted that the nation's health was improving.
15) Her health is improving by leaps and bounds.
16) Julie's reading is improving in leaps and bounds.
17) He directed his efforts to improving living conditions.
18) Her French is improving by leaps and bounds.
19) There are indications that the situation may be improving.
20) Several courses are devoted to improving customer care.
21) There are clear indications that the economy is improving.
22) We work on improving visual acuity.
23) The management are looking for ways of improving productivity.
24) We are committed to improving services.
25) The hotel and casino industry is working hard on improving its image .
26) You can make your stomach look flatter instantly by improving your posture.
27) There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving,(http://sentencedict.com/improving.html) and that's your own self.
28) The group has been given a remit to examine ways of improving the local transport system.
29) Such considerations are secondary to our main aim of improving efficiency.
30) We want to preserve the character of the town while improving the facilities.
More similar words: improvise, improvised, improvident, improvisation, province, provinces, provincial, improved, improvement, provide, provider, provided, provident, provision, providence, provisions, provisional, moving, improper, impromptu, improbable, improbably, uncompromising, bovine, imprint, impress, imprison, living thing, imprisoned, imprecise.