Synonym: name, tag, title. Similar words: diabetes, a bed of roses, lab, bell, belt, below, rebel, labor. Meaning: ['leɪbl] n. 1. a brief description given for purposes of identification 2. trade name of a company that produces musical recordings 3. a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction 4. an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object. v. 1. assign a label to; designate with a label 2. attach a tag or label to 3. pronounce judgment on 4. distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom 5. distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions.
Random good picture Not show
1. Attractive label is very necessary.
2. The label says 'Do not spin-dry'.
3. I have tied a label on.
4. We tested various supermarkets' own label pasta sauces .
5. He'll only wear clothes with a designer label.
6. It doesn't have a price label on it.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The washing instructions are on the label.
8. It says 'Dry clean' on the label.
9. Don't forget to attach the label to your luggage.
10. Tie this label to your suitcase.
11. Label your suitcases to prevent confusion.
12. I read the information on the label before deciding which jam to buy.
13. No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself.
14. A large label had been gummed to the back of the photograph.
15. The label says to take one dose three times a day.
16. The label is on the inner side of the box.
17. It's described on the label as 'light, fruity wine'.
18. She glued the label onto the box.
19. She tied a label on to the suitcase.
20. Someone has stuck a label on the crate.
21. A label must be affixed to all parcels.
22. The price is written on the label.
23. I can't afford designer labels/designer label clothes.
24. The catalog is organized alphabetically by label name.
25. The record was produced under the Virgin label.
26. It says on the label 'Produce of France'.
27. What does it say on the label?
28. A label on the box read: "Glass?handle with care".
29. "Eat before JULY 14" was stamped on the label.
30. Place the jar in warm water to soak the label off.
More similar words: diabetes, a bed of roses, lab, bell, belt, below, rebel, labor, be left, believe, belong to, believe in, elaborate, available, laboratory, laboriously, be available, availability, collaboration.